woensdag

Some pictures and a question

I've been busy in my studio the last weeks. I couldn't show it cause it was on his way to blopgger friends. And ofcouse i've been away for a couple of weeks. But it arrived so here it is. A little spring collage and a journal cover.
the pictures doesn't do any justice to the colors of the collage but i couldn't get it any better.
And a journal wrap for a blogger friend.
And the last picture. A little Smelling bag i embroidered on my machine as a label for another parcel. I loved the roses.
And now the question. Since i use the new blogger layout i can't place the text of my posts on the place where i want it. Blogger places evething behind each other without spaces. I can;t figure out why blogger is doing this. I use chrome as my browser. Is there somebody who can help me with this problem??

8 opmerkingen:

Anneke zei

wow, yvonne.
wat prachtig allemaal zeg en je kan zien de vele uurtjes die er in zitten.
ook je werk van de voripe posten bekeken en heel mooi en originele ontwerpen.
liefs van an

Dorthe zei

Dearest Yvonne, Yes they arrived, and they are deeply admired and making me so happy to watch every day. They are truly works of art, and so beautifully detailed . I love holding the book in my hands, but have not desided what to fill it with yet :-) -only beautiful words and things are allowed inside your lovely work.
And the gorgeous collage is on my wall making me smile, and feel blessed every day seing it .
Thankyou from my heart ,dear friend. You brightened my day just when it was needed, and I am so thankfull for your kindnes and friendship Yvonne.
Love and hugs,Dorthe

Ineke Original zei

Superdesuper! Goed gedaan!

Catharina Maria zei

Super mooi weer Yvonne !
Liefs ♥RINI♥

My Creative House zei

Dear Yvonne your gifts for Dorthe are so beautifully made, and I know she loves them so much, have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Anni

Shane Pollard zei

Such beautiful collage and the journal cover is wonderful too!
Your hands are always busy creating beauty for your lucky blogging friends.

Bonne fête des Mères!
I hope you are well and not much pain, so hard for you to sit and sew I know. You're very brave Yvonne.
love
Shane oxo

suziqu's thread works zei

Dear Yvonne
Everything here that you have created for Dorthe is so very beautiful. It all has your special creative touch.
The bird collage in blue tones is rather special.
She will love everything.
And how well you can embroider on your sewing machine!!!
Love and hugs dear friend,
Suzy

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder zei

Beste Yvonne,

Omdat ik lang niks van Shane gehoord had ging ik naar haar laatste post, op mijn sidebar. Daar vond ik jouw práchtige werkjes. Die geborduurde roos; wat een dróóm.
Je bent een prachtige handwerkster.
Dus, ben ik je nieuwst volger...
Liefs en zon vanuit Georgia/USA,

Mariette

PS het is heel gemakkelijk om je word verification te verwijderen, kijk hier maar eens: http://bit.ly/wuDl5h