After a couple of weeks in the Spanish sun I'll back again in the cold and rain of the Netherlands. Brrrrr.... so cold the last couple of days seems like the sun has forgotten us. But it is good weather to go to my studio and play with fabrics and lace. Made this french heart with fabric, lace and beads. Filled it up with some lavender.
Hope you all have a nice weekend
6 opmerkingen:
This is just precious! I hope you get some sun and warmer weather soon!
Dear Yvonne, how very beautiful , I so admire your mashine embroidery ,and wish I could do the same, it alwayes add something special, to your fantastic creations.
Look at this gorgeous heart , -you are a master dear friend.
Love and hugs,Dorthe
p.s. No packet yet Yvonne, but we have had a holyday,with the post not working, so it was not a normal week !- Hopefully here tomorrow,I can`t wait :)
Fijne vakantie gehad ?
Weer wennen hé in dit koude kikkerland .
Jouw hartje ziet er prachtig uit Yvonne !
Lieve groet ♥RINI♥
Dear Yvonne,what a fantastic and very beautiful heart, love everything about it, I'm sitting in my couch and enjoy watching the wonderful collage I have received from you, thank you dear friend.
Hugs Anni
Absolutely beautiful,dear Yvonne.
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Marie
Oh Yvonne
Your heart is exquisite!
Such beautiful fabrics, beading, laces - what more could a girl wish for???
Bonne fête des Mères!!!
oxo
Shane
Een reactie posten