I had to do this. Lilla from the blog
Just Lilla placed this week the most beautiful french picture with the question - to us bloggers - to make something with it. I made this soap gift cover with two little lavender bags inside.
For the outside i used the picture and for the inside old french linen.
Thank you Lilla for giving us the possbility to use this beautiful picture.
11 opmerkingen:
What a beautiful rendition of Lilla's beautiful French image.
A little bit of imagination goes a very long way with someone as talented as you dear friend. Looks gorgeous!
So too is that amazing canvas piece designed by Nellie - I love all of your special touches.
Have a wonderful day!
Love and hugs,
Suzy
I do love this Yitte, really worked the picture well.
So pretty
love and aloha Lilla
Hello again dear Yvonne,-
happy to see you blog already again :-)
The soap cover is the most beautiful sweet creation-and I am in love with your lavender bags inside- such a sweet idea- I also saved Lilla`s lovely image,but will have to see if I get time to do something with it.
Hope you are fine ?
Hugs and love,Dorthe
Lovely! Thanks for stopping by to see my challenge piece!
Dear Yvonne
Oh I just love your Soap cover idea, using Lilla's beautiful image!
I especially love your two sweet lavender bags on the inside - such a lovely "Yvonne" touch!
Like Dorthe I've saved Lilla's pretty image as well, it offers endless possibilities - isn't she kind. I'm very tempted to start something BUT I must be good and stay 'on task' at the mo to finish all my bits to take with me!!!
My daughter has just requested another wall hanging for the girls new room!
Hope your wonderful hands aren't too painful...
love and hugs
Shane
ps I have your lavender sachet on my desk so I'm catching a lovely fragrant reminder of Provence in summer - Merci!
Good morning Yvonne. I'm stopping by from Shane's blog after seeing your beautiful heart gift to her.....your work is amazing. Being English (but have lived in the United States many, many years) I grew up using Yardley's Lavender products, and still adore the soap, so your latest creation speaks to my heart!! Really beautiful - everything so feminine and delicate.
Have a wonderful day -
Mary ( A Breath of Fresh Air)
Hi Yvonne,
I am also coming over from Shane's blog, and was lovely to discover your beautiful blog.
Your work is so gorgeous love all your creative work.
Happy new week
Hugs
Carolyn
It's so gorgeous! :-)
Hi Yitte, please email your address so I can send you the prize
Your project is great, thanks a lot.
aloha Lilla
You have a brilliantly beautiful site. I am your newest follower. Please come over for a visit. I would be honored to have you follow me as well. Have a wonderful day, Connie :)
this is to adorable love it
Een reactie posten