woensdag
French Bag
I'm so happy. My sewing/embroidery machine is back. The first years it was working perfectly but the last half year it gave constantly problems. I brought it back to the dealer and he repaired it a couple of times. But two months ago it broke down again and that was enough. The dealer didn't know what to do anymore and sent it back to the manufacturer because my insurence was running out of time and he wanted a complete check of the machine. The machine was away for two months!! For that time he borrowed me an other machine but i had to learn working with it again and sewing was not so funny for me as it always was. But again the machine is back an it looke that it is working perfectly. Now I have to get back my trust in the machine again. Mmmmm... time will learn it.
For a long time i wanted to make a bag and now that my machine is working i made this french bag to it try out. I made it from a french teatowel i bought on the market in a small town in france named Sarlat at the Dordogne.
This is the front or is it the back i don't know wich side i like more.
Wish you all i nice and creative week
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)




4 opmerkingen:
Dear Yvonne, OH how sweet it is, so girlish and so very beautiful, with your wonderful embroideries.
I love the ruffles, and the way you made the handle ,and I love the Bonjour and other lovely embroidery`s you made. They are perfect for this French bag---,aren`t you looking forward to using it?
I have been in Dordogne-it is so beautiful!
Yvonne you makes the most fantastic creations, and I admire your artwork very much,dear friend.
Love and hugs,Dorthe
hij is prachtig geworden en fijn dat je machine weer terug is. Nu maar duimen dat het ook allemaal in orde is en je weer prachtige dingen kunt maken
Mooi gedaan! Fijn dat hij weer gemaakt is!
So pretty!
Een reactie posten