woensdag
Spring Give Away.
More than 200 followers! A couple of years ago i started this blog just to share my art with my friends. Never expected that there were women outside that circle of friendsthat would like my art. But after a while blogger friends left me a comment and i was so proud! After that they became followers of my blog and left me even more comments. There are times that your comments keep me going. I'm so happy with my blogger friends and visiters, i realize that i never say that enough to you.
Now spring is coming and my son is completely recovering from his surgery life is so wonderful. Time for a GIVE AWAY.
I made this collage using my favorite colors blue and white. Old and new lace and fabric and ofcourse some buttons.
A close up
To get the change to win this collage you can leave a comment up till 30 April. On the first of May i ask my son to pick a winner and put the name on my blog. If your comment not shows up right away don't worry i'm going to Spain for 2 weeks and it take some time before u can update my blog.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)



34 opmerkingen:
so beautiful!! I like this
Hoi Yvonne, Isn't it amazing that we get so many friends from all over the world by blogging? Never expected that when I started a blog, just like you!
Your art inspires me always, it looks beautiful!
I love to participate in the give away.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday in Spain!
Dearest Yvonne, you made the most beautiful collage, so adorable, and so filled with small things to experience all over and in every corner, a most stunning piece of art-I love the fabric frills,and all your layers.
And dear friend I`m so happy to read that your son has recovered greatly from the surgery-that is a wonderful ending to an awfull part of his life.
Wish you a happy tour to Spain, -enjoy so very much and have fun with your family.
Love and hugs,Dorthe
This is absolutely gorgeous! I love your work and winning this would make me very happy. So glad your son is feeling better.
I would LOVE to win this! Have an amazing time in Spain!
Congrats on your blog success Yvonne! You create such beautiful art, it is always a joy to visit. This is such an adorable collage! Everything, including the sentiment, is just beautiful. I also love the way you added the fringe to the bottom.
Hugs,
Robin
You are so very generous to offer this stunning lacylicious collage as a give for following your wonderful blog. I would be honored to be included in your drawing. Yes! My favorite colors are blues. So glad your son is healing. Safe travels to Spain.
this is wonderful! i would love to win this!
Dearest Yvonne
Your Spring collage is asolutely gorgeous! What can I say! It looks so rich and lush in laces and layer upon layer. I love the pockets that I can see with beautiful cards in one that remind us of Spring.
The ties at the bottom give the collage such a fullness of fabric - it is really beautiful.
I feel you have already spoiled me with some of your precious artwork and I am already so inspired with that for which I thank you.
I just wanted to leave a comment and to wish you a lovely time in Spain with your family.
So wonderful to know that your son is so much better,
Sending love and big hugs and happy holiday,
Suzy
Dear Yvonne what a wonderful collage your have made for your giveaway, love everything about it, so glad your son is feeling better, have a wonderful trip to Spain.
Hugs Anni
I cannot imagine that anyone would NOT love your beautiful work Yvonne You are so talented and inspirational.
I hope your son is soon fully recovered. Jan
I'm so pleased to hear that your son is so much better, and that you are able to take a holiday. I love your work and the collage is beautiful. Please count me in on your giveaway. This piece would look lovely hanging on my bedroom wall. Judith x
What a beautiful collage. I love your blog, and the stunning work you produce. Enjoy your holiday xx
Oh I can understand all your followers....I am one of them ;)
because I like your art so much.
Really really georgeous is also this little guy.....love to join in.
Cross my fingers.
Fine days in Spain
I have followed you with silent words. Gasping at each work of ART your hands and heART create! Thank you for this offer! Congratulations on your blog!!!
Barb (Wisconsin, USA)
Wonderful giveaway Yitte and im glad to be a part of it and your stunning work.
Your collage is so beautiful Yvonne - I would love to be entered in your drawing. Love all the details
my oh my, such a beautifully delightful piece of work, how can you bear t part with it!
Gefeliciteerd met deze prachtige mijlpaal en wie wil nu niet zo'n geweldig give away winnen
Congratulations on all your followers. I love your collage!!! Thank you for offering it as a giveaway.
Yvonne, oh such a beautiful collage. The colors are gorgeous. So glad your son is doing well. Have a great time in Spain.
Hugs Jackie
WOW! wat een prachtig werk, fijn dat je zoon weer aan de beterende hand is...ik loot graag mee voor zoiets moois!!
Hi,,just found your page and it is great,i LOVE this work you have done and would love to have it...thanks,,, christy
such a beautiful creation, I love the work that you have done, so inspiring. You must have so much fun making these!
Hallo Yvonne,
Je hebt gewoon een inspirerend blog en je verdient nog wel 200 volgers. Wat je maakt vind ik zo leuk. Wat zou ik graag eens bij je in "de keuken" kijken. Bedankt dat je ons laat genieten en dat je er zelf nog maar het meest van mag genieten. Graag waag ik een kansje op deze mooie give away. groetjes Wilma
Dear Yvonne
Everything you make is a work of ArT!! Your collage is full of all the things I love lace, pretty fabric, buttons, a sweet image and meaningful words.
I've put your G/A button on my side bar today!
I think I started blogging a little after you, and I've made some very dear friends including YOU Yitte! Like you I started blogging for a reason - so I could share what I was doing with my daughter in France - but with a family she is too busy to look at my blog! C'est la vie!
Such a blessing your son has recovered, he can now get back to enjoying life with Summer coming.
Wishing you a happy Spring break in Spain!
xox
Shane
Yvonne: What a beautiful Blog and your art is amazing. It is wonderful to have inspiration from others. Thank you for that. And, thank you for the opportunity to win your gorgeous fabric/lace hanging. Suzy sent me your way. The book she made is truly such a walk through a richly textured landscape. May you have had a wonderful time in Spain. Karen (in Alaska)
wow how pretty. please throw my hat into the ring to win. You certainly inspire me. xoxo
Hi my name is Debbbie and your work is so beautiful an inspirational. It would be an honor to be able to win.
wat een prachtige giveaway yvonne en ik wil dan ook graag een gokje wagen.
ik wens je hele fijne dagen in spanje en goede thuiskomst.
geniet van elk moment meisje en liefs van an
the most beautifulgiveaway i've ever seen. you're such an inspiration.
Wat mooi Yvonne (ik zie nu pas dat je Yvonne heet)... al die mooie details en de franjes aan de onderkant... Liefs, Wendy
oh my this is gorgeous!!!! I'm here for the first time from Shane's blog 9also a new "friend" since I only began a blog about a month ago. Although I'm so new at this I love what you said about blogging. It's such a wonderful way to meet kindred spirits via the internet. Thank you for the chance to win your beautiful piece.
I would love a chance to win your beautiful collage. Di from Cottage-wishes.
Een reactie posten