donderdag

The last one for now

This the last doll for now. A Raggedy Annie with a little french twist. Made her for decoration in my house. The coming six weeks i'm busy with embroidery. I signed up for the embroidery class from Karen Ruane.I love her work and are so proud to follow one of her workshops. So i will be very quiet the next weeks-sitting in the back of the class and working hard. Love it

French Annie 36"- 90 cm




13 opmerkingen:

Dorthe zei

Hi dear Yvonne, how wonderful, and so cute she is, I love her face, and the beautiful apron- also her lil doll, she is a real sweetie.
Isen`t it fun making dolls?
Happy sewing ,and embroiderying, I know you will make something very gorgeous, dear friend.
Love and hugs,Dorthe

Bente zei

It`s so cute.

Have a nice friday

Bente

Anneke zei

wat een schatje yvonne.
ik vind het knap dat je dit zo maakt.
de kleding is echt geweldig en dan die gestreepte sokjes , echt super.
fijn weekend meisje

Shane Pollard zei

Dear Yvonne
Oh la la she is tres jolie!!!
Love her dress and little apron with the children playing - is that a special fabric or have you embroidered it??? Clever you!
As you know I have to wait until later in the year for Karen's class - you will be in your element dear friend!
Enjoy every minute!!!
Shane x

Shane Pollard zei

Dear Yvonne
Oh la la she is tres jolie!!!
Love her dress and little apron with the children playing - is that a special fabric or have you embroidered it??? Clever you!
As you know I have to wait until later in the year for Karen's class - you will be in your element dear friend!
Enjoy every minute!!!
Shane x

Ati zei

Yvonne, al wekenlang bewonder ik je schattige poppen die je maakt voor je kleinkind. Deze is ook weer top en heeft vast een knus plaatsje gekregen in je huis. Heel veel plezier met de cursus van Karen! Ik benijdt je, maar heb momenteel te weing tijd :(
De resutaten van het borduurwerk zien we vast wel op je blog :)

Jolanda zei

Hallo Yvonne,

Wat een leuke pop zeg. Die kleurencombi is erg leuk.

groetjes jolanda

Pretty Ragged Threads zei

Great Raggedy Ann, I like the French twist. The embroidery on her apron makes it special. The little doll in her hand is sweet.
Hugs Jackie

Pretty Ragged Threads zei

Love your doll. I like the French twist and the embroidery on her apron makes it special. The little doll in her hand is so sweet.
Hugs Jackie

millefeuilles zei

Dear Yvonne,

This is my first visit to your blog and I am off to join your merry list of followers immediately. I love making dolls and dressed animals and your doll is absolutely adorable. You have a wonderful eye for detail and that is what makes my heart sing in such creations.

Warmest greetings from France.

Stephanie

tanja zei

Love your dolls klinkt in engels veel leuker lijken ook op engels poppen en je gezichtjes steeds new great wordt volger van je zo dat ik niks meer mis doeiiiitanja uit zeeland

suziqu's thread works zei

Dear Yvonne
What a sweet Raggedy Annie. Love her dress and apron and happy face carrying her own little doll.
I know you will love Karen's workshops and will create such beauty in your own style because you are such a clever artist and I just love what you create.
Thank you so much for your lovely visit and Birthday wishes.
Thinking of you with love and hugs,
Suzy

Janny zei

Wat een plaatje weer, veel plezier met je workshop;o)