I know i have to stop this doll making. It's getting to much. My granddaughters are already overloaded now haha. Maybe one as giveaway on this blog?? Mmmmm.. thinking about that. I can't put them all on my cupboard. When I create this doll the sun was shining into my studio so i decided to dress her in spring colors.


Hope you all have a nice week.
13 opmerkingen:
Hello, I also happened! but the dolls are so beautiful, that we can not do them! this looks very spring! cute. Greetings. Rose M.
me encanto tu muñeca, te felicito, esta muy hermosa, desde la patagonia chilena, un beso.
Qu'elle est mignonne ! Bonne journée
She is so cute, I love her facial expression.
Oh Yvonne another beautiful doll, she is so sweet, love her face.
Hugs Anni
Isn't she just gorgeous Yvonne.
A very pretty Spring ensemble!
Shane x
Dearest Yvonne, what a sweetie- ,and so beautiful dressed ,Love the big bow in her hair- I know someone would be so very happy to winn her in a giveaway- she is just dárling.
How are you my friend? Did you start to have some spring near you?
Hugs and love, Dorthe
Gewoon weer een plaatje ;o)
absolutely gorgeous,Yvonne!:-)
Sanja xox
ook deze pop is weer een schatje om te zien. Van mij mag je gewoon doorgaan hoor :)
Do not stop, they are adorable!!
Barb
Hello Yvonne
Another little adorable doll - so sweet all dressed in Spring colours with gorgeous raggedy hair and pink bow.
You look like you are having lots of fun with these little girls!
Thinking of you with love dear friend and hoping the coming warmer weather will be kinder on your shoulders, arms and hands,
Big hugs,
Suzy
Какая прелесть!
Een reactie posten