vrijdag

Home decoration??

Ok. When I started making a doll for my granddaughter I immediately knew that i had a new addiction. I had so much fun behind my sewing machine seeing how the dolls grow out of a piece of fabric. I made another doll for my granddaughter and a hanging doll for decoration in my home. And ofcourse all in pink. Musn't have every (big)girl have a pink cloth doll?? I think so even my friends ask for one now.
`
Hanging doll for decoration.
70 CM - 28 inch







Doll for my granddaughter.
55 cm - 22 inch


12 opmerkingen:

Rose M. Rodriguez zei

Hallo, zien er leuk uit, met die details, zoals middelen, het kleine hart, de band met rozen, mooi! Ik ben het met u, de naaimachine is groot therapie en vond het zo divercion! de mogelijkheden zijn eindeloos is voor mij als een hulpbron die brengt me te ontspannen, als we deelnemen aan een naai-project, produceert zoveel enthousiasme! inderdaad een kan liefhebben naaien! Hartelijke groeten van het Caribisch gebied! Rose M.

Judith zei

Oh these are adorable! I'm not at all surprised you couldn't stop. Judith x

Unknown zei

This is the raggedy anne most beautiful I've seen until now! Congratulations!

Dorthe zei

Hello dear Yvonne, oh she is the sweetest,- I love her legs with stockings and sweet shoes-----her dress is so very lovely,and the cutest face with her eyes turned towards heaven, and the one you sewed for your granddaughter is a cutiepie, with her funny face and beautiful dress.
So cosy you started sewing dolls aswell.
I send you happy week-end hugs sweet friend- and hope you are not snowed in.
Hugs and love, Dorthe

suziqu's thread works zei

Dear Yvonne
You are simply amaze me!
These dolls are gorgeous and so full of expression - both of them!
I love how the first one has a heart tucked under her arm reminds me of you with your heart so big!
It pleases me so much that you are receiving so much enjoyment from creating these little sweethearts and you have another feather in your cap now!
Sending you love and big hugs sweet friend.
Suzy

Jensters zei

Yitte has amazing is your doll and i bet your Granddaught is in love with it as i know mine would be....your so creative.

Shane Pollard zei

Oh Yitte
I'm in love with your rag dolls - they are so sweet.
Did you have a pattern to follow for these or is it in your head??

My new granddaughter Jessie might like one of these too!
Love your fabrics and especially the hair and faces!!

hugs
Shane

Anneke zei

wat zijn je popjes leuk zeg en knap gemaakt.
dit heb ik echt niet in mijn vingers zitten.
het popje van je vorige post is ook al zo,n schatje.
fijne week he en liefs !
An

My Creative House zei

Dear Yvonne your dolls are so sweet and wonderful, love their faces and their dresses.
Hugs Anni

Ulla's Quilt World zei

Thank you for your lovely blog! :)
www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
Yours, Ulla (from Finland)

vintage wil zei

Wou wat een schitterende poppen heel mooi.
groetjes Wil

Gaby Bee zei

This doll is enchanting! I bet your granddaughter will love her.

Gaby xo