zondag

Spring is coming!!

Spring is finally coming. When i look outside i see several singns of it. Bulbs coming out of the ground giving there delicate flowers in all kind of colors. Trees are showing fragile green leafs and little white flowers. I put some inside in a big bowl to enjoy them even when it's raining outside. Made a cloth bunny mamma with her baby to give my house a little spring touch. Have a nice time.

6 opmerkingen:

Debra LeeBerry zei

What sweet bunnies! And I love the Pussy Willows in your flower arrangement! They are starting to come out here too. Happy Spring!

Bente zei

Your dolls is so cute.

I believed the spring was here today, but now it`s snowing again.

Have a nice week

Hugs Bente

Anneke zei

wat schattig dit konijntje yvonne, en ik vind je boeket super mooi.
liefs van An

suziqu's thread works zei

Your beautiful arrangement in the bowl speaks of Spring being almost here. How joyful!
And mumma bunny and baby bunny look like they were made for each other.
Gorgeous fabrics and beautiful big ears - just beautiful Yvonne!
Sending you many Spring hugs from here.
Suzy

My Creative House zei

Oh Yvonne your dolls are so wonderful and sweet, I have not yet had time to do anything for Karen's workshop, only seen some of the videos, but I hope to find time soon, have a nice week.
Hugs Anni

Shane Pollard zei

So glad you are watching the first signs of Spring magically unforlding in your garden Yvonne.

such a pretty bowl of new flowers and your mother rabbit and her baby are adorable!!!!

oxx
Shane