De afgelopen maanden heb ik dit fabric book gemaakt met als thema Birds. Het bestaat uit papier, oud en nieuw kant, stofjes en stempels. Het is nog niet helemaal klaar, op sommige bladzijden komt er nog journaling bij en de binnenkant van de kaften moet nog afgewerkt worden. Maar hier vast een stel foto's van de binnenkant. Totaal zijn er 22 pagina's.










It's alobg time agoo since i posted on my blog. The problems with my shoulder and hands are not gettig better. Creating costs me a lot of time this days. But my mind is full of ideas. The last months i made this. 22 pages, fabric book themed "BIRDS". It is made with lots of old and new lace, fabric, paint, paper and stamps. It is not complete finished but i want to show you some pictures already.
27 opmerkingen:
Dearest Yvonne, this is a wonderfully beautiful book,I love all the bird theemed pages- the lace and fragile fabric you used- Oh dear friend, this is a fabolous piece of art- is it a rusted metal piece you have for the front ? I love it.
Yvonne I`m so sad for you, that your still not able to work like you want to- but I`m so happy for you, that even it takes longer time, you can still create such a very,very beautiful piece.
Big hugs, and love-
Dorthe
So beautiful, I really love all the different mediums you've used especially the lace.
Il est magnifique ! J'aime tout ce que tu nous en montre ! Bisous et très bonne soirée
Het ziet er erg mooi uit.....kantjes en bandjes, wat is het toch fantastisch....!
Dear Yitte
Your bird journal is exquisite - as only you can do.
Especially because the creating journey is so painful for you.
My arm is now out of plaster but my fingers, hand and shoulder get very sore.
Lovely to see your post pop up.
hugs
Shane
Dear Yvonne what a gorgeous book the pages are so beautifully made with all the wonderful lace and lovely birds images.
Hugs Anni
Wat beeldschoon Yitte heel veel werk voor je handen wat knap van je dat je dit zo mooi gemaakt heb..
Moeilijk om de dingen te laten die je zo graag doet he??
Ik herken het....maar toch voor zover het kan de leuke dingen blijven doen hoor..
veel succes nog..
Groetjes Fia
Absolutely beautiful!!!
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Marie
wat prachtig yvonne.
hier zit zoveel werk in en met liefde gemaakt.
iedere pagina is unique en mooie lagen met kant en materialen
liefs!
What a stunning book!
Hugs,
Robin
Schitterend weer Yitte,
Kan altijd met plezier naar jou creaties kijken.
Liefs Diana
Your fabric book is so beautiful - love all the details.
Hope your shoulder and hands will be better soon.
Het is weer prachtig meidje !!
Het zijn altijd wegdroom werkstukken die jij maakt , zo mooi !
Ik ben vorig jaar in Portugal al begonnen , toevallig ook aan een vogelboekje maar door alles nog steeds niet afgemaakt .
Ze zijn nu al weken lang met heeeeeeel veel herrie de huizen aan het renoveren eerst buiten maar nu binnen en zitten zeker tot halfweg December in de rotzooi .
Veel staat onder plastic in de huiskamer en de maaltijd bestaat uit cement gemengd met zand , brrr
Maar het lawaai van de hakhamers is eigenlijk het ergste .
Lieve groet van ♥RINI♥
Dear Yvonne, I'm very sorry to hear that you still have such health problems. Hopefully you will do much better soon.
Your book is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the laces and wonderful details.
Hugs to you,
Julia
that's gorgeous! I saw it two days ago and today I came back to see it again!
O, Yvonne het is fantastisch!! Zo mooi van kleur, teer en toch krachtig! In één woord prachtig!
Dear Yitte
I came back to have another look at your so very beautiful Bird journal and was shocked that my comment had not recorded! So sorry sweet friend but I have to tell you again what an absolute divine piece of artwork.
I know just how hard it is for your to do this and that makes it even more so special. Every page makes me melt. I would so love to swap something with you one day!!!
Take good care of yourself and know just how much you are appreciated for you and your beautiful art.
Love and hugs,
Suzy xox
Prelijepa knjiga,preromantična!!!!!!
Lokls so beautiful!!!
Merry Christams to you:))
xox
Guriana:)
Prachtig Yvonne dat kun jij echt als de beste.Ik hoop dat het wat beter gaat met je schouder en je handen en wens je fijne feestdagen en alle goed voor 2012!
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Yvonne ive just popped over from Suzy's blog to say what a stunning journal you have made for her...im a lover of birds to this really appealed to me....sorry to hear your still having trouble with pain x
This is so very beautiful. And I appreciate the need to created even thru the pain. TTFN Wanda
Happy New Year Yitte. I hope you feel well!
Your fabric book is wonderful!
Hugs Alexandra
Oh Yvonne, I was just at Suzi's and saw your amazing work--You are a TRUE artist!!! so talented!! Happy New Year to you.
xo
Cindy
super mooi en wat jammer dat het niet zo goed gaat met je handen.
Groetjes Linda
jeetje Yvonne, dit is zooooo mooi. Elke pagina is een kunstwerkje. En zo lief... En de kleurencombinatie is ook zo mooi. Liefs, Wendy
Een reactie posten