
See all the beautiful layers and details.


Even the back and inside of the purse are full with layers of beautiful lace.


And look was i was inside!!

Thank you dear Suzy for this beautiful giveaway. It's a real treassure. I love love love it.
This little matchbox i made for a challenge. It's 2 inches and we had to use only used materials for it. The cover is made from a dried and used teabag- ironed on fabric. The fabrics and lace are remnants from previous projects, the button from an old shirt. The inside paper from an advertising note bloc i received from a company. Ok all sew together with new tread. Isn't it a cute notebook for in a small purse??
Front

Inside

Back

As you all know i'm addicted to fabric and my sewing machine. Now 1,5 week ago my sewing machine broke down. I brought it to the dealer but had to wait before he could fix it. It was a really long and hard 1,5 week for me. What must i do??I found the this free patterns for cupcakes on the site of Norma Lynn. This is my effort for crotcheting some cupcakes. Aren't they delicious?

My granddaugter is very happy with them.
Hope you all have a nice day and TFL
Yvonne
18 opmerkingen:
My dear Yvonne, congratulations on winning Suzys beautiful art work.
She makes gorgeous things,and is a very dear friend.
I love this clotch,in the soft tones.
And oh my ,your mini matchbox- so very cute and a lovely notobook.
And what a patience you have to crotcheting,those pretty and sweet cupcakes, dear, are your granddaughter trying to eat them, :)
Sleep well, and hope your maschine is soon home again.
Hugs and love, Dorthe
You are so lucky! I am super jealous!No....very happy for you!
Congratulations on your gorgeous win! This was one giveawy I'm sure 100's of people would have loved to have won, myself included!
Well done on the crchet cupcakes...no calories!
Have a great weekend,
Sandie xx
Oh ben nu toch lichtjes jaloers hoor....wat een mooie portemonee.
Geniet maar heerlijk van deze liefdevolle prijs.
En je taartjes...zo leuk!
Fijn weekend
Liefs
Wat een heerlijk cadeau heb je ontvangen Yvonne !
En je zal van de goodies ook wel weer iets prachtigs maken .
Liefs ♥RINI♥
Dear Yvonne
You have made my heart sing with your beautiful comments! I am thrilled for you that my purse is now living with you as I know just how much you appreciate it.
That little notebook is incredibly beautiful for its size - it is sooooo tiny and so sweetly made.
OMG! How could you live without your sewing machine for that long? I have to confess that I bought myself a back up machine for those times when it just refused to work - it is a very good option!!! but you did create some beautiful cup cakes in the meantime.
Love and hugs,
Suzy
Yvonne, you lucky girl, congratulations! Isn't it just the most gorgeous creation to hold in your hands? Suzy is such a wonderful artist, I am totally in awe of her.
Those cupcakes are so sweet! What a lovely way to fill in the time while you were waiting for your sewing machine to be returned.
So lucky for you to win Suzys giveaway....and wow look at all that yummy lace x
Que c'est beau ! Quelle chance ! Et j'aime beaucoup la petite boîte. Bisous et bon week-end
Hi
Your gift is absolutely breathtaking.
I also adore your altered matchbox. The person who receives this in the mail is very lucky indeed.
Wishes
Lynne
Hi Yvonne,
congratulations on winning Suzy's gorgeous giveaway!!I just adore her artwork and she is such a sweet person.Your cupcakes are adorable and the matchbox is wonderful.
Have a lovely week and enjoy your
treasure.
Hugs,
Marie
wow, yvonne, ikke ben een beetje jaloers op je,
wat een prachtige giveaway en schitterend met al die kanten lagen.
ook vind ik jou lucifer doosje erg mooi en wat schattig die cupcakes
What a beautiful gift to win! It is far too nice to use! Gorgeous
xCarole
Hallo Yvonne,
Via een Duitse blog ben ik bij je terecht gekomen. Wat een leuke blog heb je!
Ik heb hem maar meteen in mijn linkenlijst gezet!!
Groetjes Thea ♥
Crea by Thea
Oh My ~ so lovely!
Hoi Yvonne, via via kom ik hier op je prachtige blog terecht. Ik heb er mijn ogen uitgekeken hoor, wat maak jij prachtige creaties!
Ben je dan ook meteen gaan volgen, gefeliciteerd nog met de mooie give-away,
vriendelijke groetjes, Sonja
I just found your blog and start follow at once. You make the most beautiful things. Love it
Have a nice week
Hugs Bente
Hallo yvonne Wat een schitterend werk heb je toch.
Ook ik ben helemaal verslaafd aan haken en nu kussentjes breien met kabels heel leuk om te doen.
Ben met de kaarten maken echt wel klaar.
Wie weet komt het wel weer.
Een reactie posten