zondag

The road to my house.

In October I signed up on the workshop "A road to my house" from Carole Brungar owner of the blog Madness and Mess . I love Carole her work very much, it's always suprising and very lovely. For me this workshop was a big challenge cause i never did any machine free motion stitching before. I loved it-and after stitching i took the piece with my on vacation to do the embroidery. My wallhanger goes about the little places and things that is daily around me and also gives a little impression about holland the country i live in. The pictures are not very good but the weather is cold and dark here and gave me no light to make better pictures. Hopefully it is enough for you to see it.





I wish you all a wonderful week.
XoXoXo
Yvonne

20 opmerkingen:

ida zei

wat is dit supermooi!!!

suziqu's thread works zei

My Dear Yitte
I would love to travel the road to your place and view this most exquisite piece of machine and hand embroidered handing amongst many other of your inspirational works.
You never cease to amaze me how you overcome your physical inabilities with such a positive heart to create such beautiful work.
For one who has not used free machine quilting to embroider - this is amazing!
Thinking of you warmly and with love and will email soon!
Suzy xox

alveen zei

Yitte... How delightful this is! So many little details and stories to tell. I am sure it will become a cherished family heirloom.
I greatly admire all of your work.
Hugs Alveen

Guriana zei

woow...stunning work!!:))

xox
Guriana:)

carole brungar zei

What a great student you have been, your finished wall hanging is gorgeous, I am proud of what you have made!!
Carole :)

cve zei

omg! so amizing! i love it!

Claudine zei

J'aime beaucoup ! Bonne semaine

Audrey zei

WOW wat schitterend!

Rieni zei

wauw zeg wat is dit prachtig!!!!!

The Sparkly Fairy zei

What an amazing piece of work. How stunning!

Anneke zei

dit is prachtig yvonne.
ik heb een hele poose met carole swaps gedaan met atc kaartjes, en die ik heb nog altijd van haar.
ze waren zo mooi en carole is een schat.
en je hebt een goede leerschool bij haar gehad, want dit is echt super mooi.

Fursdon House zei

This is wonderful! I love the road to your house! And I especially like the way it's in several pieces, all brought together in the end. What a fabulous piece of art you have! May God Bless, Jan

Dorthe zei

Dearest Yvonne, this is stunning- I so admire what you have done, -what a work of art, and many hours--and all so sweet and beautiful,and with many,many details-- I love your hanger, and think you have made the most wonderful collage.
Hugs to you and love from Dorthe

Shane Pollard zei

Dear Yvonne

I wanted to do this class too, but I broke my right arm 31/8 last year and it was in plaster for 9 weeks. Still not right....

You have made a truly magical road to your house and i am happy to follow you there - lovely to see the windmill, so I immediately know where you are!!!

Your embroidery is ezquisite too.
How are your hands Yvonne.
I always love coming to see your beautiful handwork.

Shane in New Zealand x

wil15 zei

Beste Yvonne,
Wat heb je dat mooi gemaakt.
En ook je boek met de vogel. Ik hoop dat we nog van je mooie werk mogen genieten. Sterkte met je lichamelijke klachten. Hartelijke groetjes Wilma

My Creative House zei

Yvonne your "A road to my house" is so beautifully made, love the colors and the background fabric, have a nice weekend, here in Denmark it is very cold 20 degrees this morning so I'll stay indoors today.
Hugs Anni

Sugar Lump Studios zei

this is just stunning! gorgeous art and stitching!

Janny zei

Echt prachtig!

vintage wil zei

Wat is dit schitterend!!!!!

Pretty Ragged Threads zei

I don't know how I missed this, it is gorgeous. Your work just amazes me.
Hugs Jackie