maandag

French Envelop

Deze enveloppe heb ik gemaakt voor een blogger vriendin. Ik ben nog steeds bezig met mijn fabric book maar moet af en toe, als ik geen inspiratie meer heb, even iets anders doen. Dit was net even zo'n leuk "tussendoor" projektje.




Made this French Envelop as a gift for a blogger friend. I'm still working on my fabric book but have to do something else so now and than.

18 opmerkingen:

Julia @ Vintage with Laces zei

You chose a lovely color combination and the envelope turned out very pretty, Yvonne!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Julia

jolande zei

Wat leuk...zou willen dat ik die vriendin was waar dit envelopje naar toe gestuurd zou worden...8)

Groetjes Jolande

Audrey zei

Prachtig! En dank je wel voor je lieve reactie!

wilmi zei

O wat prachtig Yvonne!
En je fabric album wordt ook al zo mooi! Waar haal jij toch al dat kant en stof vandaan? Ook rommelmarkten enzo?
Ik vind het een hele mooi sfeer!
Ik hoop dat het goed gaat met je arm, en dat er zicht is op een totale hobby hervatting. Ik weet hoe fijn het is om "je ei kwijt te kunnen in een hobby"
fijne week verder!
groetjes,
Wilmi

Lululiz zei

That turned out really well, your friend will be so delighted with it.

Dorthe zei

Dear Yvonne, it is so lovely-a beautifull envelope-I love the sweet lace tag, and the beige-white-red colors together--this can be used for a most dear little bag for the cell phone.Your friend will love it .
Hugs and love from Dorthe

Alexandra zei

Fantastic envelope and a wonderful fabric mix.
Hugs Alexandra

Janny zei

Prachtig Yvonne!

Createology zei

Found you from Dorthe of Den Lille Lade and I love all the beautiful pieces you make. I am now following your bliss...

peggy aplSEEDS zei

just dropping by from Dorthe's blog. your work is fantastic!

Viola zei

What a wonderful envelope, Yvonne!

Marie Lost Bird Studio zei

Hi Yvonne,
beautiful envelope - love it.TFS.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

marja zei

prachtig zeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


lieve gr. marja

Alexandra zei

I saw it by Dorthe. It is so wonderful Yitte!

Anoniem zei

Love this so much!

And your journal in the last post! It is so beautiful.

Come visit with me too....I'm your newest follower!

Ciao Bella!


Creative Carmelina

Gaby Bee zei

Your envelope looks great! I bet your friend will love it!

Happy Spring,
Gaby

carole brungar zei

Totally Gorgeous!!!! I love it!! Someone is going to be very lucky!

Anoniem zei

Miss you..........