donderdag

One World One Heart 2011






And he winner from this year is Dorthe.

Congratulations Dorthe the card will come your wy.


Welcome to the fifth One World One Heart Event. This event is organized by Lisa to bring bloggers from over the world together.

Let me introduce myself:

My name is Yvonne and i live in the Netherlands. I'm maried, have 4 grown children and 2 granddaughters. I am a mixed media artist for a long time. I started with paint, ink and stamps. But the passion of my childhood came back and now i love to play with tread, fabric, lace and buttons. I love everything vintage and that is what you will find on my blog. Hope to meet you there.


This is my give-away for this year. To win this item please leave a comment. The winner wil be announced at 17th februari. Please make sure that you leave me way to contact you if you win.

177 opmerkingen:

Jan zei

Your work is always so inspirational. This is a very beautiful and generous giveaway. Jan

Robin zei

Hi Yvonne! So nice to visit your blog during this wonderful OWOH event. Your giveaway prize is so beautiful! The details are wonderful and the time and care you took to put this little book together are evident in it's beauty. Please enter me in your giveaway drawing. Stop by my blog, #706 OWOH, and enter to win my giveaway.

Hugs,

Robin

Belle2create zei

Wat een prachtige bijdrage!!! Vurrukkuluk!
Hedwig

Sanja zei

Absolutely gorgeous,Yvonne!Count me in please and thank you for visiting my blog :-)

Hugs
Sanja xox

Rika zei

Hoi Yvonne,
fijn je hier te zien en
wat een prachtige prijs!

Hope zei

I love this little book!

Diane zei

Hello Yvonne!
Greetings from California! Such a lovely giveaway! Please count me in & drop by my blog, if you have a moment to enter mine. Hugs, Diane

Susan zei

Yvonne,
I've followed your blog for quite awhile and love anything you do! This piece is truly a great prize - oh how I'd love to win it! It's beautiful!
Susan

Jennifer Pearson Vanier zei

Greetings from Canada. Love you work. It's beautiful.
So pleased to meet you. Do drop by when you have a moment. #645

Birgit zei

Hi Yvonne,

Hello from an European neighbor! :)

Your little Paris booklet turned out wonderful -- that's such a wonderful door prize. Thanks for the chance to win such a treasure.

Greetings from Germany,
Birgit
# 66

gpc zei

My goodness, what a pretty blog! I enjoyed seeing your blog and hope you will visit mine, too!

peggy zei

Hallo,

Ik ben aan mijn reisje rond de wereld bezig dankzij OWOH.Je maakt echt super mooie dingen, ik ga ook nog even op je blog rondkijken.
Alvast bedankt voor deze mooie kans!!!!

Peggy


Tielemans.peggy@telenet.be

Janine zei

Hallo , nice to meet you.
Thank you for giving us the chance to win your great doorprice.
This is beautiful.
Please count me in.
Please come visit me on my blog too,I join the OWOH- event too.
Regards from Germany and happy OWOH
Janine

crafty creations zei

hello Yvonne and oh what a beautiful blog you have your work is inspirational

Please add me into your draw

Enjoy OWOH

I'm Hilda from the UK I'm listed at 177 and 727 I hope you have time to visit me

Femmy zei

schitterende giveaway!!

Dorthe zei

Dear Yvonne-
How very,very beautifull- what a work of love and art, -I love all your little red accents.
Yvonne I would feel very happy, if I would be the winner of your fabolous, prize.
Hugs, Dorthe

Sigrid zei

Great! A wonderful Giveaway and very nice blog.
Also I have a Giveaway. Show, nevertheless, sometimes past
OWOH#646

Greetings
Sigrid

Sarah zei

Wat mooi! Echt een kunstwerk! Really great to see your blog. Thank you for sharing. I would love to be in the draw! Do come and visit me too...

Sarah x

http://blueboxbabe.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-world-one-heart-2011.html

Dawn zei

What a pretty giveaway, Yvonne! I hope you'll visit my blog, Art of Humungous Proportions, too!
Cheers ~
Dawn
OWOH #602

vintage wil zei

Hallo Yvonne
Wat geweldig je hier te zien OMA,
En ook ik wil graag winnen .
Leuk dat je ook bij mij een gokje waag.
lieve groetjes Wil

Amy zei

Greetings from Virginia, US. I'd love a chance at your giveaway. Thanks! If you get a chance, feel free to enter my giveaway at www.knitterofhatsspeaks.blogspot.com
OWOH Participant #523
avennett AT verizon DOT net

Alice Stroppel zei

It's so pretty, I'd love to own it. I'm from Florida...

Please enter my name.
Stop by my blog and enter to win my crazy girl bracelet.
http://polymerclayetc.com/
#341 on the OWOH list
Thanks,
Alice

Connie zei

very pretty giveaway! please enter me in your draw and come enter mine!

Unknown zei

Thank you for taking the time to offer this lovely gift and thank you for the opportunity to win!

Michaele Sommerville zei

What a beautiful book! Feminine, but not too frilly- just right!

If you haven’t already, I hope you’ll drop by both of my giveaways (at Twigs and Tulle and Kindergarten’s 3 R’s: I’m giving away a mini bunting and some pattern blocks) during this awesome blogging event! Happy OWOH!

Michaele

michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com

Martina zei

Hi Yvonne, I`m your newest blog follower... what a fabulous giveaway :))) Please include my name in your draw and it would be terrific if you could drop by my blog for a visit too.
Hugs
Martina from Stuttgart/Germany ♥♥♥

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts zei

Hello from Ky! This is my first time in this great event! I have found so many creative blogs! I would love to win your Handmade Paris Creation!
Please Include Me In Your OWOH Door Prize Drawing! Thank You. Tee creationsbytee@gmail.com

Jenny zei

Hello Yvonne... I LOVE your little book.... what a gorgeous giveaway... I am following along with you now so I will be to visit again soon....I love vintage too :)))

Hugs from Australia...
Jenny x
http://www.onevintageday.blogspot.com/

manola zei

Lively the OWOH!!!! Thanks to this game I can discover the other blogs as yours..

I am n°376....

Register I for this gameand here is my blog:http: // bellelavie.canalblog.com/

Good luck and cross a good week;-)

KnutzEls zei

Leuk dat je ook meedoet met OWOH. Je hebt een mooi blog en je cadeautje is prachtig. Ik zou het heel graag willen winnen, dus zet je me op je lijst?

suziqu's thread works zei

Hi Yvonne. I love your blog and always come to visit. This is the dearest little journal and I would be just so excited if I was to win some of your beautiful creations. Let's hope I get lucky!!! And come and see my vintage giveaway to you can enter too.
Love, Suzy

Tracy Verdugo zei

Hi Yvonne..such a beautiful giveaway. Hope I'm the lucky one!
drop by and say hi when you get a chance :)
Tracy
http://artoftracyverdugo@blogspot.com

Klik zei

Best wishes from Russia :)
Count me in your giveaway, please :)

Nataly
http://klik-leisure.blogspot.com/

Anoniem zei

Hello Yvonne!
Greetings from Canada!
So nice to 'meet' you. Your creations are lovely and I would be honoured to win this lovely giveaway. It's quite a treasure.

Unknown zei

Hello Yvonne! Sending greeting from sunny South Carolina, USA. Your blog is full of wonderful inspiration. It's like a candy store full of goodies! Your work is gorgeous!
I would love to have this beautiful book you made.
Stop by my OWOH posting and say Hi.
Tammy
tlsprinkle@yahoo.com

Arya zei

Thank you for being apart of the OWOH journey! I have found so many lovely blogs and yours is one of them!

arya_wiese@yahoo.com
My Blog

alveen zei

Hi Yvonne... I have been following your blog for some time now and always look forward to seeing your beautiful creations. So of course I would be delighted if I were to win your lovely gift.
Congratulations on the arrival of your new granddaughter!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces zei

Hi Yvonne, This book is awesome with all its sweet details and I would be very delighted if I would win.
Hugs,
Julia

Anoniem zei

Love your art!

So nice to meet you, greetings from Arizona, USA!!

Happy OWOH!


Jennifer Hall
My Email: Miss.Jennifer.Hall@gmail.com
My Blog: http://slyfoxcrafts.wordpress.com/

Amy Weaver/The Weaver's Hand-Inspirational Mixed Media Artist zei

Be still my vintage loving heart! Absolutely beautiful! Please include me in your drawing and if you have a chance...come by and visit my blog (#561).

Blessings!
Amy
theweavershand at sbcglobal dot net

Doreen G zei

Hi Yitte we did Caroles class together last year.
I would love to win your prize.

Drop by my blog and enter mine as well.
Doreen #573..

Unknown zei

Wooow, dit ziet er geweldig uit. Ik doe graag mee met je verloting.
Dank je wel.
Groetjes Angelika
http://www.toscania-art-life.blogspot.com/

KROSI EN SANI zei

Hallo, wat prachtige dingen allemaal, ik wil ook meedoen met je give away
Check die van mij:

http://krosiensani.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-world-one-heart-2011.html


http://krosiensani.blogspot.com

Micki Wilde zei

Beautiful giveaway and wonderful blog too :)

I would love to be entered for a chance to win your prize.

Micki x
#207 in the owoh giveaway

Sunshineshelle zei

If I play with thread & cloth it usually ends up a knotted mess LOL By the way I'm pleased to meet you (I'm Shelle from Sunshine Coast Australia) If you have time I'd love you to come on over check out my giveaways & comment at my OWOH post too :) oh & please feel free to drop in now and then after OWOH if you're in the bloggersphere :)
http://sunshineshelles.blogspot.com/

Elaine Akers zei

Hello from southeastern Massachusetts,USA. I have enjoyed your beautiful blog and I will definately be back after OWOH is over. Thanks for the opportunity of winning you giveaway.
Stop and visit my blog #634
http://elaineakers.blogspot.com
EAkers@aol.com

Mimi zei

Oh your book is stunning! I hope I win!

Come by my blog and enter my giveaway also, I'm #590.

Enjoy your journey,
Mimi

hoerauf at comcast dot net
www.ScreamingMimiBlog.com

Bettie zei

Hoi Yvonne,
Wat een mooie prijs. Ik doe graag mee in je verloting. Kom je ook bij mij kijken?
Groet van Bettie.

Rosie zei

Hi Yvonne, I`m your newest blog follower. Your giveaway is fabulous. Please include my name in your draw.

Rosie from Germany #116

Bunty zei

I would love to win this beautiful giveaway! Please put my name in the hat for a chance in your drawing.

Please pop over to my giveaway if you can at:-

http://vintagebunty.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-world-one-heart-event-2011-giveaway.html

Barbara

ardith zei

What a great little book... and Paris is my very favorite city!! Please throw my name in your hat for your giveaway. I'd really love to win.

If you are out and about in blogland, drop by #521 and meet me!! I've enjoyed meeting you.

Jingle zei

Your work is so fabulous! I just went through a few posts and you use so much lace and it makes everything so gorgeous! I love this piece you are offering1 So pretty! jinglesells at gmail dot com #357

CreativSpirit zei

Hi Yvonne and greetings from Australia. I would love to be the lucky winner of your gorgeous note book, the cover is beautiful.
Please come by my blog #9 and say hello.

Cheers,
Rob

Hermine zei

Prachtig Yvonne

Jeany zei

hoi Yvonne, leuk dat je ook mee doet, het is zo'n leuk event, wat een leuke prijs heb je gemaakt. daar doe ik graag ook voor in de houd springen ☺ ik ben een hollandse die in duitsland woont, je kunt me vinden op 632, groetjes van janine

Teri zei

So gorgeous. i love your blog too. Please include me in your giveaway and visit my blog at
http://designforty-8.blogspot.com/
Thanks teri
abella4@att.net

Regina zei

It was wonderful wandering through you world today on my OWOH journey. Thank you for having me.

Your journal is lovely. I love lace..it makes everything and anything look so elegant.

I hope that you will come and visit me too in Alabama on your next outing. #104 Southern Ooaks

Hugs,
Regi

Anneke zei

wat een prachtig stukje werk yvonne en zo mooi afgewerkt.
degene die het wint zal er vast heel blij mee zijn.

Threads of Inspiration zei

Hi Yvonne, Your book is beautiful, thank you for the chance to win it. Also thanks for stopping by my blog!

Joaniebolognie zei

Hi Yvonne!
Love your blog! WOW...your vintage books and projects are gorgeous! And your new granddaughter is precious! Pop on over to my blog #763.

Kathy zei

Hello.. so nice to meet you and see your art.. love all the vintage and lace.. your giveaway is gorgeous Thank you for the chance to win it..
Hope you get a chance to stop by mine as well...
Kathy
http://katiescowsudderthings.blogspot.com/
# 617

Threads of Inspiration zei

Yvonne your blog is beautiful and so is your book. Thank you for the opportunity to win it!

Lovey zei

Beautiful..pls count me in to win! #131

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com zei

what a fun journal SharDon Exclusives said...
Thank you for stopping by and for your sweet thoughts toward my son and daughter. We will make it through this. Enjoy your OWOH ride!
Sharon
February 4, 2011 6:33 PM

Suz zei

What a stunning giveaway. You do such exacting work! Please put my name in the hat, Yvonne. I will have my blog up this weekend.

Susan Reaney
http://katsuijewelry.blogspot.com

Jo zei

Hi Yvonne, greetings from Canada ...oh my gosh!!! what a gorgeous giveaway, please include me, i would love to win!

Helen Campbell zei

Greetings from Washington State, USA! I’ve had fun browsing your blog, and adore your new granddaughter. You are blessed! Your work is amazing as well. :)
I invite you to visit me during your OWOH tour at #769.
Cheers!

LucindaBee zei

Hello from New Zealand. I love your door priz, I would love to own it. I'll be back for a better look around once I finish my OWOH tour. I'm at #226 if you want to stop by.

hellerlittle zei

Hallo from Germany! So pleased to meet you! Great blog and wonderfull Artworks. Love your
Speciall Book Giveaway and do fingerscross to win.
CU hellerlittle (owoh #773)

fortuitous faery zei

oh what a charming creation to be won!

greetings from frigid new jersey!

OWOH #528 (hope you can visit, too!)

conniechiwa (at) gmail dot com

artymess zei

Lovely prize would love the chance to win it ......come and visit me you'd be very welcome ......x
http://lorna-artymess.blogspot.com/
artymess(at)yahoo(dot)com

trisha too zei

This is wonderful--Happy OWOH to you, Yvonne!

Stop by and visit me if you get the chance; I'm flying along the OWOH journey with you!

:)
trishatoo at hotmail dot com

Nanbon44 zei

So very nice to meet you, I love visiting all these wonderful blogs and seeing what everyone is working on, there are so many talented people here..

Please enter my name in your lovely drawing
Bonnie in Florida
ladycolmn(at)aol(dot)com

Visit my blogs
# 566 and # 567

Cherry Chick zei

Hi Yvonne...So very nice to meet you via One World One Heart. Your art is quite charming. I've enjoyed visiting your blog to see what your passion is. What's you dog's name? I hope to visit with you again soon and if you haven't stopped by already I'm #38. With over 200 comments now I'm overwhelmed with who is who! But it's been fun.
Take care,
´*•.¸(´*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥•.*.*.*.Cherry*.*.*.•♥
♥•.*.*.*.Chick.*.*.*.•♥
¸.•*´(¸.•*´♥´*•.¸)´*•.¸

KoRa zei

Greetings from East Germany. This is a wonderful win, I hope I get it.
I love your works !!
KoRa

Astrid Maclean zei

What a fantastic giveaway, would love to have a chance to win so please put me in your drawing!


Greetings from bonny Scotland.
PS if you have a moment, and have not yet done so, please feel free to visit my blog also.

Sonja zei

Wat een leuke blog en mooie give away.
Groetjes uit Lelystad (#785)

Betty zei

Hello from Texas USA! Your work is so very lovely, it shows love and heart was put into it! I would be honored to win! Visit me when you get time for my drawings!

Karen zei

What a Fantastic giveaway!! I am enjoying this trip in blogworld and making friends along the way...am following you now and would love for you to come by my blog and check it out (if you have not already0...follow and become a friend if you like!!

www.creativeyearnings.blogspot.com

{{hugs}}
Karen

Jodaeodesign zei

What a beuatiful giveaway. Please include me in your drawing.

Lisa zei

Such a beautiful giveaway!

This is my first time doing OWOH and I'm having so much fun traveling around the world just by sitting in my livingroom here in Sweden :) //Lisa #151

Gabriela zei

Hello from Ohio! I really enjoyyour blog and love your work! I would love your giveaway!
gabriela #439

Unknown zei

The colors you work with are lovely and classic. Just gorgeous. Will you please add my name to perhaps will this lovely giveaway? Thanks, Norma (95)

Unknown zei

Thank you for a glimpse into your world, Please count me in and if you get a chance fly on by my blog #404 a warm welcome awaits from a chilly England!

Brandy zei

What a beautiful book! I see you have a chocolate lab, they are wonderful dogs! We have 2 furbabies, a chocolate lab (actually had 2 but our Mocha passed away a week ago) and also a white lab. Please enter me in to win your wonderful book!
bwscooby2003vwbug@yahoo.com

Cameron zei

This book is lovely! Thanks so much for being here...and for the chance to win your wonderful creation :)

Smiles,
Cameron #83
paintmyselfpretty(at)yahoo(dot)com

Keisha zei

Hello from Navada! I love your giveaway! Please count me in! Thank you!!

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´Keisha

Antonella zei

Ciao Yvonne! I am so happy to meet you today on the wings of OWOH! Thanks for a chance to win your wonderful giveaway!! Glad to meet you as I take my slow journey around the world...
Hugs, ♥ ♥ ♥ Antonella ♥ ♥ ♥
wing stop #153, snowy New Jersey
Please stop by #153 for a chance to win my giveaway!

BabesbyBarb zei

hi, Happy OWOH, your prize is adorable, if you have time please stop at my blog for a short visit and enter my giveaway
BabesbyBarb.blogspot.com
b_guilford@yahoo.com

Carmen zei

It's a beautiful giveaway - thank you for the chance to win. Please feel free to visit my OWOH Post :)

Whoopidoo[at]btinternet[dot]com
OWOH# 365

Jolette zei

Wat een schattig boekje heb je gemaakt!
Leuk dat je zo op zoveel leuke blogs terecht komt!
Echt een heel leuk feestje!
Groetjes uit Eindhoven,

jolette

http://www.origedoe.blogspot.com/

Aimee Jeffries zei

Such a pretty book! Happy OWOH, nice to meet you :)

http://MistyMoonCreations.blogspot.com

Electra zei

Hello from Canada, Yvonne! Your little granddaughter is so sweet.
I too love vintage and I love your little Paris book.
I hope you'll be able to stop by my blog and say Hi-
http://wishiniknewhowtoblog.blogspot.com/
if you haven't already.

vegginout1@shaw.ca

Shama-Lama Mama zei

Hello! I am Karen from San Diego, California, and I have three young boys. I also love vintage and will be opening a vintage clothing business soon. I so LOVE your little book! So amazingly pretty inside! Keeping my finger's crossed... thanks for the chance to win!

Lynn Stevens zei

Ohhhhh Its darling, please enter me!
(#65)
Lynn

Donna zei

Hello from Iowa, it's nice to meet you! I enjoyed stopping by your blog and would love to be entered in your giveaway.

Donna #792

zms zei

hi...what a lovely giveaway...
pls count me in...

dinie_reza@yahoo.com

domslittleshop zei

hi from perth western australia
love your blog and love your door prize.thanks so much for sharing with me.
domslittleshop.blogspot.com please call past and say hi

Micki zei

What a lovely door prize, and you are so talented! Nice meeting you and thanks for giving me the chance to win. Please visit me at Irish Muses at #678.
Micki

Quiltmoose - Dagmar zei

That's a lovely piece! I'd love to win it :) Please enter my name into your draw! And pop over to my blog and enter mine, too, if you haven't done so already!

Greetings from Germany,
Dagmar #88
http://quiltmoose.blogspot.com/

Martha from ilove2paint zei

What a pretty book! very feminine. Please add me to your giveaway, and when you can, visit mine as well. I'm #164 in the list.
Greetings from California

Carolyn or Connee zei

Good wishes and happy blogging. Love your little book...hope I win it.Please visit my blog and see my giveaways.
Carolyn Kight from Michigan, USA

http://lildarlingsbycarolyn.blogspot.com/2011/01/yeah-one-world-one-heart-starts-today.html#comments

email: cmkights@tc3net.com

Another email: carolynleekight@gmail.com (I like this one the best.)

AlwaysInspired zei

This is so wonderful! I'd love to own it!
Please stop by and enter my OWOH! I'm #50!
www.inspiringadventuresofalwaysinspired.blogspot.com/

Lucy zei

very pretty Great giveaway hello from Ontario Canada
canadianmadeskyy @hotmail.ca
http://creativeskyyphotographydesign.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-world-one-heart-2011-giveaway.html

Carole Burant zei

Hi Yvonne, so lovely to meet you! Please add my name for your giveaway, I would so love to win your gorgeous fabric book:-)

Make sure you come by and enter my own giveaway if you haven’t done so already!!

Hugs, PEA from Canada xox

Esme zei

wow this is just great.

hello from California

chocolate and croissants at yahoo . com

Lululiz zei

Oh my gooodness, you are giving away this beautiful art journal? I would love to win it, it is gorgeous. I have been drooling over the photos of the inside, such lovely images.

Noemi zei

How beautiful.
A bi g hug from Spain.

NEEDLEWINGS zei

Your work is very beautiful! It nice to meet so many wonderfully talented people on OWOH. Love having had a peek into your world. Stop by when you have a chance. Wanda USA Ohio
#220
http://needlewings.blogspot.com
needlewings(at)mac(dot)com

Debbie zei

I love things made with lace embellishment! Thanks for counting me in. When you have a chance, please come visit my OWOH, if you haven't already. I'm #48 - Jerusalem Notes - Fiberwork by Debbie http://debbiesfiberwork.blogspot.com

Angie zei

Hi Yvonne. Thank you for welcoming me to your blog. Your creation with fabric is lovely! I've just started to stamp on fabric and I love it. Thank you for showing your items.

Please feel free to visit me and enter my drawing also. Just click on my blog link or I'm #625.

Marina zei

What a beautiful journal! I'd love to win it!

´*•.¸★♥★¸.•*´*★*´*•.¸★♥★¸.•*´
Come see my giveaway too at
www.marinasdolls.blogspot.com
´*•.¸★♥★¸.•*´*★*´*•.¸★♥★¸.•*

~Lavender Dreamer~ zei

How lovely! You've put so much detail into this...I would LOVE having it to use! Thanks...I'm #389! ♥
http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/

Wendy zei

Hello from Wonderland. It is so nice to meet you and visit your little part of Blogland. Oh I want that beautiful piece. I would love to be included in your enchanting giveaway. Happy OWOH! Please do drop in during your journey.
wishes and whimsy
WenDy from WonDErlanD

http://candydelane.typepad.com/curiosities

Anoniem zei

This is very nice to. And I remember last year.....I have my heart in front of me as a inspiration. Thanks Yvonne and thanks for nice comments to, you se......Hope you will have a nice heartday to.
And your photo is so very nice!!

Unknown zei

Как романтично! Я никогда не была во Франции и в Париже. Это все только мечты. А этот альбомчик, это чудо это как будто мечта сбылась, но сто лет назад)))))

http://powitrulya.blogspot.com/

Anoniem zei

Such a beautiful book--I love your blog and am glad to be back for a visit! please stop by my blog, too! I'm #702 on the list!

Kim Dellow zei

So pretty Yvonne, what gorgeous work. So nice to see you and your blog on my journey around OWOH 2011. Enjoy the rest of OWOH. Kim (No. 724)

Her Art Nest zei

Hello from Michigan USA! It is so nice to meet you and to see some of your very beautiful creations. Please include me for a chance to win your lovely giveaway and thanks for this chance to win. Also, drop on over to my neck of the woods for a chance to win a hand-knitted item. Wishing you a magical adventure during the OWOH even! Take care, Nancy

Mallory zei

Cute! Count me in :)

just me zei

wonderful, please throw my name in the hat!

stampgram zei

Hello from Cody, Wyoming, USA. I enjoyed visiting your blog and getting to know a bit about you. Your creations are so lovely.
Thanks for participating in OWOH. Please enter me in the drawing for your awesome gift - it is just beautiful.
If you haven't done so yet, please stop by and enter these giveaways too.
# 385 http://stampgram.blogspot.com
# 132 http://papertraders-art.blogspot.com/search/label/Home

s hyler zei

I would love to be included in your wonderful drawing, if you get the chance my blog is #809

Anne zei

I love your journal!!!! It was so nice to stay awhile and enjoy a coffee with you. If you get the chance I would love you to visit me downunder (Australia) so I can return the favour. #819 mustlovepaint.blogspot.com

Mandy zei

wow...i love it..i am in owoh too.number 813...so pop on by....
mamdaray@bigpond.com
xxx
please put me in your draw...

Donna zei

Such a lovely blog and a fun giveaway. Please enter me and thank you!

Lynne Moncrieff zei

Greetings from Scotland.
I haev fallen in love with your Giveaway prize. Whoever wins is incredibly lucky,
Like yourself, as an adult I rediscovered the joys of crafting I did as a chld.
This is my first year at OWOH. My fabric and lace heart hanging is at #798. My Blog is Adorn.
Warm Wishes. Lynne

Kay Lynne zei

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Your blog pictures are really enjoyable and you have a lot of neat ideas! You have a really nice giveaway.

http://kayzquiltz.blogspot.com/

"MOI" Freubel zei

Hoi Yvonne.
Wat leuk om weer een Nederlandse-collega-blogger te ontdekken tussen al die buitenlandse blogs. Dit typt weer zo lekker weg in je eigen taaltje.
Wat is dit een leuke give-a-way zeg en ongelooflijk dat je daar zoveel tijd aan gespendeert hebt.
Ik heb het plaatje gelijk even uitvergroot om het eens op mijn gemakkie te bekijken.
Voor mij is dit toch wel de "real world" hoor. Ik werk alleen digitaal en ik heb altijd zo'n bewondering voor jullie handwerk !!
Ik denk dat het overbodig is om te zeggen dat ik graag mee loot.

Hartelijke groetjes Rian uit N.Brabant.
En mocht je tijd en/of zin hebben Yvonne...voel je welkom om mijn blog ook te ontdekken oké ?

Wat een leuke foto van je kleindochter trouwens. Wat zul jij stralen van trots !! :)

Yvonne zei

Greetings from Canada. My name is Yvonne as well :) Pop over to my blog if you have time.

K J D zei

Hi

Your work is amazing...... please include me in your draw-

Karen

Mervi zei

So nice to meet you,
gorgeous gift, hope to win.

Greetings from Finland;-))m
*451*OWOH

I have also Valentine candy:
http://leikkaan.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentine-candy-karkkia.html

leikkaan @ gmail.com

Rusted Wings zei

your fabric book is so lovely...what a generous, beautiful heart you have!
please drop by my blog #30,
http://rustedwingsstudio.blogspot.com
warm hugs & blessings from Montana,
abigail

FairlyGirly zei

Hi Yvonne, your gift is beautiful, thanks for the chance to win. Please pop over to my blog and enter mine

http://fairlygirly.blogspot.com/2011/02/fifth-and-final-one-world-one-heart-one.html

Barbara Olivo Cagle zei

Hi Yvonne, I would love to win your mixed media art project. It's beautiful! Please visit my blog, too. I am the author of "16 x MOM: A Mastery of Motherhood." I am giving away my book and a couple of laminated 4 leaf clovers.
#844
barbara@barbaracagle.com
http://blog.barbaracagle.com

Gracie "Neky White" zei

Your giveaway is so beautiful!!! I would love to win something so special!
Thanks for the chance to win :D

Come to enter my giveaway if you haven't already!

http://rey-gato.blogspot.com/

Hugs !!

Anoniem zei

Hallo Yvonne

Wat leuk dat je mij tussen al die blogs hebt ontdekt !
Je maakt mooie dingen.
Kom zeker weer eens om een hoekje kijken.
Lieve groet
Mapi

antmee zei

Hi from Australia. I love your journal and the creative vibes it gives out. hugs
antmee.blogspot

domslittleshop zei

hi from perth western australia
just love your blog and your prize. thanks for sharing with me please also pop over to my blog and say hi
domslittleshop.blogspot.com

Leslie A. Hawkins zei

Just a beautiful book. Loving this OWOH meet and greet. Come for a visit. www.beckoningoflife.blogspot.com Leslie

Sherry zei

It's lovely to meet you Yvonne, your Paris book is wonderful! I'd love to win it of course.

I hope you'll stop by and see my giveaways too on my blog.

Sherry from England, UK
(OWOH#133)

Lauren zei

Hello! I'm so glad I found One World One Heart and was able to visit your blog! I'm pretty new to the blogging world and I love seeing the different ways of blogging. I hope you will check out my blog and maybe find something useful there. I'd love to be entered for your door prize, thanks for adding my name to the list!
lauren_renfroe@yahoo.com

Julie Ann zei

Hi Yvonne!!! I <3 your blog :) And your journal! Have a great time with OWOH this year!

Shannon Chomanczuk zei

What a special giveaway. SO beautiful. Thanks for entering me.
Shannon from NY
formysweetdaughter@hotmail.com

Laurie zei

Hey, your giveaway goes with mine! Thank you for coming by my blog and entering my OWOH giveaway! I hope you will be back, and that you enjoy the rest of the event!

Dianne zei

This is a sweet journal!
Please put my name in your draw and come to my blog-#348 and add your name there if you like. Thanks and Good Luck!

Ellen zei

greetings from Canada.
Nice giveaway!
Visit me at #336 -Shimmer and Tulle

Shariyah zei

What a sweet little book~ Thank you for offering such a beautiful gift, I'd love to enter my name in to win! If you'd like, please stop by my blog (if you haven't already) where I'm giving away an original painting (by me of course!)...I hope to see you there!
Peace & Love, from New Zealand...
Shariyah

www.shariyahgarner.blogspot.com

CathyH zei

Yvonne, you make beautiful things!!
cathyguitarteacher-77 at yahoo.com
http://www.cathyhorner.blogspot.com

Francine Cronos zei

Hello from California. I've really enjoyed visiting your blog. Your journal is lovely! Thank you for the chance to enter.

Created By You zei

Oooh what a lovely handmade journal! It would truly be an honor to win. Enjoyed your blog, hope you'll stop by and say hello on mine as well, I'm #262
Hugs,
Sharon F.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth zei

You have a very warm and inviting blog. I really love your style. Please enter me in your giveaway and visit me, if you haven't already. I'm number 11 and my information is on my profile page.

Tina Leavy zei

nice to meet you through this event. inviting you to stop by my blog and say hello too. your artwork is very nice.

Deborah zei

Hi Yvonne, I love vintage too and will be looking around your blog. Please add me to the giveaway list for your adorable little book and come over and visit me too. I am #229 on the list.

janil zei

FAntastic work!!!! Love the journal...
cal_rubies at yahoo dot es

Greetings from Spain!

Leslie zei

Great blog! I love your little fabric journal...I would love to be the lucky winner!

http://leslie-mylifeandtimes.blogspot.com/

martha brown zei

This book is beautiful! I'll be looking around your blog some more!Please enter me into your draw-- thank you so much!
~martha (#384)
(from Toronto :)

Joe Madl zei

your paris journal is beautiful! thanks for the chance to win.

i'm enjoying browsing through your wonderful blog. you are so creative and talented!

please stop by my blog for a chance to win my gift as well, if you haven't already!

namaste'
joe in montana
http://manhandledthreads.blogspot.com

Gale zei

Hello from Oregon! Thanks for letting me peek around in your blog and enter your giveaway. Your book is very pretty. Love all the little details on it.
Thanks for the chance to win!
Please feel free to come to my blog and enter for my doorprize as well!
:) Gale OWOH #473
http://galevarland.blogspot.com
gizmo01@charter.net

peggy aplSEEDS zei

hello, Yvonne! i would be delighted to win your giveaway! no, i would be so so thrilled. it is exceptional. i'll be back to visit you again. if you haven't yet, i hope you can drop by my blog at http://peggyapl.blogspot.com/ (#544) and join my OWOH giveaway. hugs from peggyapl(at)gmail.com!

Susan zei

O MY STARS!!! this is Beautiful :) Thanks for offering this lovely book up for a winning, and PLEASE include me :) then PLEASE come visit #209
thanks, Susan
(Pieces of Fate)

Shawkl zei

I have never done mixed media...but certainly understand about your "first love". I adore working with fabric and my threads! Stitching crazy quilt blocks allows me to play with beautiful beads and colorful silk ribbons as well!
Kathy
www.shawkl.com

Digital Misfit zei

Goodness that is a beautiful art book! The colors and textiles look so delicate and antique.
Thank you for participating in OWOH 2011. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog, #51, on your journey.
hugs from ON, Canada
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com

LamoreAllure zei

Greetings Ipswich, MA. USA
It's a pleasure to meet you.

I'm a jewelry artist of sorts, a watercolor painter, an upcycler, and an over all creative adventurer!

And...I'd be honored to have you follow my blog. I'm #509

Love your book! Please enter me into the OWOH give away. I hope you can visit my blog, too. I'm giving away a shabby chic denim necklace. Come any time to chat.

http://www.LamoreAllure.blogspot.com
email: Lamore225@gmail.com

Hugs¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´Linda L *

Thistle Cove Farm zei

In one word...Lovely! When you've time, please visit me at Thistle Cove Farm.

WW zei

Hello from Iowa,
Please enter me in your giveaway.
Come visit me, I'm #417.

Elaine zei

Hi from New Jersey, USA. I love your giveaway and would love to win it. edna.paullusyahoo.com

THanks! Elaine

Michelle zei

Hey Yvonne, It's so delightful to meet you via OWOH. What a sweet giveaway! Please count me in. ~Michelle, OWOH #598

~Becca~Bluebird Rose zei

Thank you for the chance to enter your lovely giveaway!
:)
~Becca~

mitz zei

yvonne.. such a talent you are.. thanks for the opportunity at your give-a-way.. mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

My Journey to Hope zei

I love your little book! Please enter me in your drawing, and stop by my blog to enter mine!

:) Michelle
www.myjourneytohope.blogspot.com

Kristin zei

Oh my goodness - this is so stunning! Thank you for putting my name in the hat! Kristin xo (#73)

Joyce van der Lely zei

I'm late, I'm late, this blog hopping is great fun, but I am running out of time....
Yes, please add me to your beautiful give away ! Ik ben dol op boekjes en journals enzo !!

Joyce
and visit mine if you still have some time....

#206 - OWOH
http://jetdtsetters.blogspot.com

HeARTworks zei

Greetings from the Philippines! I love anything with Paris and your little journal is soooo cute! Patsy.paterno (at) gmail.com from
HeARTworks

SusanLotus zei

Your artworks are fantastic! I´ve seen it before on Flickr! <3

I hope you are having fun and find this journey as inspiring as I do!

Please come and visit my blog as well if you haven´t already! :)

Warmest regards
Susan, nr 471 <3

susanlotus@gmail.com

Kelli Russell Agodon - Book of Kells zei

Yvonne, Great blog! And wow, I love that journal. Thank you for your generous giveaway!

And greetings from the Pacific Northwest where I am sliding in late and saying, yes, please add my name to your drawing!


Thanks again for offering this wonderful giveaway! I'd love to win!

Wishing you all good things,
Kelli

Dorthe zei

Dear Yvonne-
JUUUHHUUUUUU this is so wonderfull,
I have so long , wanted to buy a piece from your hands, and now I`m even giftet with one-and a so special,and beautifull journal, I could not have wished to win anything than this.
Thankyou so very much, dear friend.
Hugs,Dorthe