A nice smelling lavender heart made with lovely fabrics and textures.

On the heart a, for me, a very special quote.

That as not all she send me one of her beautiful driftwood angels. Only Dorthe can make them like that i think!! All those delicate fabrics!!

And look at this lovely bird collage madw ith all natural things like little stones a feather and a small piece of wood. Love it!!


And don't forget this nice color blue tag.

Thank you Dorthe for this beautiful presents. It brightens my day as you already know.
3 opmerkingen:
Dearest Yvonne, I was just happy to give this as a thankyou for that more that gorgeus OWOH beauties I won from you.
Your presents for me were more that beautiful and extraordinaire-so wonderful gifts, and I am so very happy for them, dear friend.
Hugs from me.
Dorthe
Dorthe is one of the most generous and genuine people I know, and it is a real honour to be able to call her a friend. The gifts she sent you are so beautiful, and you can always tell with her gifts that they are made with love.
Wat een schatten in die Deense doos , om van te watertanden . Die driftwood angel , mnnnn
Lieve groet ♥RINI♥
Een reactie posten