Jeetje wat is dat een tijd geleden dat ik hier een berichtje schreef. Ik ben de laatste tijd ook niet echt bezig met mijn hobby. Niet omdat ik niet zou willen maar helaas heb ik nog steeds geen mogelijkheid. Ben nu al maanden bezig met mijn fabric book en het is nu bijna klaar. De basis is gelegd, nu nog wat journaling, de finishing touch als knoopjes, hier en daar nog wat kleur en de voorkant afmaken. En dan .... inbinden. Zal nog wel een toer worden want de dikte van het book is een beetje uit de hand gelopen. Het is zo'n 10 cm dik. Hierbij vast een kleine collage van de binnenkant. Totaal zijn het zo'n 40 pagina's geworden gevuld met stof, papier, verf en houtskool.

Wow.. it is long ago since the last message. My health is still very bad. I only work on the "good" days. But never mind my fabric book is still growing. I'm finally ready with the base. Now i have to finish it with some button, journaling, color and ofcourse the front page. And than..... bind it. That will take some time i think cause the book is very bulky...and 40 pages. Filled with fabric, lace, paper, and paint.
13 opmerkingen:
Tjee daar gaat idd heel wat werk in zitten...maar wat mag het resultaat er zij....super mooi!
Ben benieuwd naar nog meer beelden vanuit dit prachtige boek.
Fijne avond
Yvonne- OH it is a fantastic book, looks wonderfull fat and gorgeus, dear. So many pages- and I clicked on your photo to see more- --it looks so beautiful- it must be very special to hold it in your hands, and make the embellishments,-and then it is finished -such a big and fantastic art piece.
I hope to se more when you finish the fron-, Yvonne.
Warm hugs,Dorthe
I am sorry to hear that you are still so unwell, I do hope that things will improve soon. Your fabric book is amazing, 40 beautiful pages, wow! It is a wonderful achievement.
Wat word dit beeldschoon en kan me voorstellen dat hier heel veel tijd gaat inzitten.
Heel mooi gemaakt en.........
Je heb maar 2 paar handjes hoor!!
Groetjes Fia
Sorry to hear that you are sick!! Your book looks absolutely beautiful!TFS.
Sending well wishes and hope you feel better soon.
Hugs,
Marie
What a beautiful book. So fat and luchious. I love it. Your work is beautiful. So sorry you are not feeling well, sending you lots of get well wishes.
Hugs
Jackie
WOW, wat een geweldig boek, jammer dat je hem niet kan aanraken...
Dear Yitte ...I am so sorry that you have not been well. I am truely amazed that you have been powering on regardless with your magnificent Nellie Journal. It looks just amazing. I have also finished mine. I shall send you some photos. I am so hoping that you recover very soon sweet woman. How gorgeous of Dorthe to send you such beautiful gifts. She is special.
Hugs and well wishes to you my friend.
Suzy
Kantjes, Bandjes, friemmeltjes en mooie stofjes, ik heb mijn ideale blog gevonden! Alles vind ik mooi hier en ben je laatste volger.
Groetjes,
Angela.
Heerlijk om weer wat van je te zien Yvonne !En het is gelijk weereen knaller ;o)
Liefs van ♥RINI♥
Wow, wat een werk heb je er van gemaakt. Ik moest echt even 2x de foto vergroten om al dit moois te bekijken.
Groetjes, Sas
Wow wat een schitterend boek ben je aan het maken!
I hope that you are feeling better. I just wanted to say I love your work and the french tea cosy is fabulous - do you sell them? I would love one for our kitchen :-)
Leeann x
Een reactie posten