woensdag

Small fabric book

Hehe, finally i have time to post something on my blog. Lately i have been very busy with other things. Making clothes and little crochet shoes for my granddaughter, going on vacation and a little bit sick. My son has moving back in the house and we had to make space for him. I had to give up my big hobby room and go back to a small room. Wow that was not very easy, had to throw away a lot. I have a lot of collages wich i made in the past where i don't have space for anymore. I will search them all out and make pictures of them and post them on my blog the next time. Maybe some of you would like to have a real "Yvonne" LOL.
Between all that work and mesh i have finnished an other small journal calles Risky Ladies and is made from scraps from old and new fabric and lace.

Front


Because of the scraps i used every page has a different colour and texture only the theme stays the same.

Pages


Girls having dreams.


More Pages


Now i have to go further with cleaning up and searching out my hobby room.
Hope you all have a nice creative day.

Hugs
Yvonne














9 opmerkingen:

Shane Pollard zei

Dear Yvonne
You have been busy!
I thought you must have been with your daughter.

Sorry you are losing your big workroom - but it's lovely your son is coming home! And also we will get to see some more "fruits of your labours" from your great clean-up!!

Your Risque Ladies book is lovely - my oh my - not so risque by today's standards!

Nice to see you're back!
hugs
Shane xox

Dorthe zei

Hello my dear Yvonne,
So good to see you have been creating again, and such an amazingly beautiful journal. Oh my goodnes it is filled with wonderful pages and pieces,- I love every page, and see things I have never seen before, like the transparent page with text, so very beautiful.
I`m happy you are well again, and that you could help your son ,even it made you have to "go" to a smaller room.
Can`t wait to see your collages for sale, my friend.
Thankyou for showing your Risky Ladies journal, it is stunning, Yvonne.
HUGS, Dorthe

Julia @ Vintage with Laces zei

Hello dear Yvonne, I'm sorry to hear that you have to move into a smaller room but I'm sure the things you'll create there will be as gorgeous as before.
This book is fabulous! The images are great and you chose wonderful fabrics, laces and embellishments.
Have a lovely day :-)!
Hugs,
Julia

suziqu's thread works zei

Dear Yvonne
I do hope you are feeling better now. You have been through a few changes lately inc. the return of your son and having to give over your big creative space.
I'm sure you will continue to create all the beauty and more as in this Oooo-la-la Journal Risky Ladies! It's gorgeous and colourful with great vintage images of the era.
Thank you for your kind comment and yes those precious lace pieces will be given pride of place and I am still working on an idea of how to display them with the credit due.
Love and hugs dear friend,
Suzy

Lululiz zei

It is good to see you posting again, especially with such a wonderful journal. It is exquisite, great images and such fabulous embellishments, the pages are so richly decorated.

My Creative House zei

Hi Yvonne, what a fantastic and wonderful book, love your pages with the naughty ladies, everything is beautiful put together with lace and other things, love your book. Wish you a lovely weekend.
Hugs Anni

Robin zei

Your fabric book is stunning Yvonne! Have a great week.

Hugs,
Robin

Francien zei

This is so beautiful Yvonne....i just love these little fabric albums.....you have used some lovely fabric and laces....well done!!!
greetings Francien.

Erika zei

Hi dear Yvonne, I love your fabric book. It is a wonderful idea and a really inspiration :)