Yesterday my little granddaughter of 1,5 years old discovered the piano in the house and gave us a free interpertation of the music in her head. So serious!!! Must we give her up for Holland got talent already hahahahaha.
Hope you all have a good weekend
6 opmerkingen:
Yvonne so sweet and lovely as she sits at the piano, she loves the noise she makes, I can see, maybe one day she will be a great pianist, who knows?.
Hugs Anni
Wat een lief wijfie , en met dat opgeven zou ik toch maar even wachten , nu heb je haar nog voor jezelf en dan moet je ze gaan delen met heel veel anderen .
lieve groet ♥RINI♥
Dear Yvonne,
how sweet a picture, she is a cutipie,- and her performance almost like the big masters- lol- they are so wonderful in that age, I know you enjoy being with her, very much.
Hugs and love, Dorthe
Hello dear Yvonne
Oh she is so adorable!!!
I'm so glad you thought to video her first major performance!
I can hear very good control of her chords - she also seems to have a natural sense of timing -amazing!
Hopefully she will go on to have lessons later on.
I've hung on to my piano for my granddaughters just in case they ever come home to live - I live in hope haha!
You have a lovely week my dear.
hugs xox
Shane
Definitely a future concert pianist in the making! She is so adorable.
Geweldig ze is in ieder geval erg enthousiast! ;o)
Een reactie posten