vrijdag
Little fabric book
Yesterday morning i decided to clean up my hobby room. What could i do better this day cause outside it was raining again this summer. Would like to throw away all the little bits of fabric and lace, leftovers from previous projects wich i never throw away but are now growing out of my room. But yeh know me.. again i find it difficult to throw them away you never know???? SO i want to do something with it at least with a little bit of them. I started with a little fabric book to use them and it still was raining outside so i finnished the whole book. It measures 5 x 3 inches without every thing that hangs out.
The cover.
Sme of the pages
Oh.... My room is still a mesh and maybe even bigger after yesterday. But today the sun is shining so who cares???
Have a nice weekend
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)


16 opmerkingen:
It is beautiful! Aren't you glad that you didn't throw out all those lovely little bits and pieces? You created such a really gorgeous little fabric book.
Hi Yvonne, I too have problems throwing away the tiniest pieces of lace and fabrics, so I understand you very well :-). Seeing what yumminess you've created with those leftovers, it would have indeed be a shame if they would have ended up in the trash. Your book is a gorgeous eye-candy for sure.
Have a wonderful weekend :-)!
Hugs,
Julia
Dear Yvonne, NEVER throw out anything, you can make such beautiful creations from, like this mini book.
How gorgeous, I love the wonderful pages you made ,with the sweet faces, and all your sweet fabric`s and laces.A little dream book filled with amazing beauty.
Enjoy your sunny day, dear friend- I hope your week-end will be lovely weather,too.
Love from Dorthe
What a beautiful little book. The subtle pinks are so lovely. It is amazing what can be created from bits and pieces and this little book is a true testament to that.
Hugs Jackie
So beautiful! I too can not throw away even my tinest scraps just for this reason!
Gail
Hi Yvonne,
love your little book - it's just gorgeous. I hang on to my scraps too.Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie
What a precious book you created from your scraps!! It's absolutely beautiful. Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Robin
wat prachtig is dit weer yvonne.
prachtig hoe je alles gecombineerd hebt en mooi die oude pastel kleuren.
hier gaat alles zijn gangetje, maar heb veel darm problemen.
ik wens je een heel fijn weekend en hoop dat alles goed met je gaat.
liefs van an
Hello Yvonne,
Your little book is just so beautiful. I love to use up all my scraps too. I just finished a book with remnants from a quilt and still have some left. The books will need to get smaller.
Smiles Angela.x
Dear Yvonne your book is so wonderful with all the sweet lace and images, it was a great use of some of your scrap, there is not many days with sun here, it rains most of the time, wish you a creativ and lovely weekend.
Hugs Anni
Well Dear Yvonne you probably would have never made this dear little book if you had not saved those precious scraps.
Yes we all do this I'm sure because we hate to throw them out and can always see more use for them.
I have a box full next to my table and this just makes me want to now go and make one!
It looks so sweet in the softest pinks and cream prints and lace.
It would be so lovely to see some of the pages up close.
Sending you love and hugs for a lovely weekend dear friend,
Suzy
Oh MY
your little book is such a treasure and it is even more special because of using bits and pieces some might throw away...
you are a girl after my own heart...
I tell myself that as long as good things keep coming out of my work room a mess is OK (sometimes I cannot find things and then I think maybe I should clean up)
it is too much fun to play and create!
oxo
What a delightful way to spend the day, your book is fabulous, so lovely x
So special a whole day to create!!
I would love to find scraps like those in my room!!!
A very sweet fabric book Yvonne - the sight of all that lovely lace and pretty fabrics makes my mouth water!!
I've just started embroidering Jessies Christmas stocking, so there will be 3 stockings hanging on the mantlepiece this year!
xox and hugs
Shane
Oooo so pretty ..
I love all the shabbiness to it
And the pretty laces
I so want a little book like
That too
Happiness and Smiles
AnnA
all your sweet fabric`s and laces is gorgeous love your book
Een reactie posten