vrijdag

Ruffled Bag

Finally it is hot and warm in the Netherlands this summer. I know you all in the USA has to much sun and a very dry summer but here in europe we desperately needed some warmth and sun. Finally we can sit in our gardens and enjoy the sun, sumer is already halfway gone before we could do that. But I also had to do some creatve things. I walked around for weeks with the idea of making a ruffled bag but couldn't find the tme for it. Always the same problem wih us creative girls... time. I made this bag using a lot of old and new lace, used my embroidery machine and make a lot of ruffles..haha.
Close up
I love summer flowers and every week i have a fresh bouquet in my kitchen. Can you smell them??
I wish you all a nice weekend.

14 opmerkingen:

Lululiz zei

It is gorgeous! The perfect summer bag really.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures zei

Your ruffled bag is so very beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy

Dorthe zei

Yvonne ,your bag is a beautiful, and so sweet girlish wonderful creation.
I love the different laces you used, and the gorgeous rose you also created. The embroidery on top, is fantastic, my dear , makes your bag so unique! But your creations are really alwayes unique, and SO stunning.
Yes I think I can smell your lovely bouquet :-)
Hugs from a also very WARM Denmark, and me .
Dorthe

Draffin Bears zei

Hi Yvonne,

Your bag is so pretty and love all the ruffles and lace.
Also how sweet your vase of flowers are.

Enjoy the warm summer days and the weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Robin zei

Oh my, your ruffled bag is stunning!!! Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Robin

Createology zei

Absolutely Lacilicious! This is beautiful and I adore the different lace on each ruffle row. Blissful Creating...

Julia @ Vintage with Laces zei

Your bag is awesome, dear Yvonne! I love that you used different kind of materials for the ruffles. That gives a very exciting look and it was a wonderful idea to add the embroidered script.
Have a great weekend :-)!
xoxo,
Julia

Marie Lost Bird Studio zei

Hi Yvonne,
I just adore your ruffled bag.Just gorgeous and so romantic.
Stay cool and have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Ellen zei

Prachtig gedaan Yitte. Ik ben ook aan het proberen om eens een tas te maken. Ben benieuwd of dat gaat lukken...;-). Prachtig boeket bloemen zeg, ik hou van dit soort boeketten, prachtig.

Groetjes en een heel fijn weekend,
Ellen

My Creative House zei

Hi dear Yvonne, your bag is so wonderful with all the different lace, love the flower, so beautiful, today we have a lot of rain, but the weater is still hot.Wish you a lovely weekend.
Hugs Anni

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder zei

Dearest Yitte,

With that kind of romantic and frilly bag you only need one more ingredietn and that is sunshine. Let me send you lots of it over to your side of the ocean. We are not too dry but luckily we got some scattered showers. Keeps our garden alive at least!
Love to you,
Mariette

suziqu's thread works zei

My dear Yvonne
Doesn't every girl just love frills and ruffles? I know I do!
It is simply gorgeous and the colours and layers of lace blend so beautifully - it has a soft feminine look but the script writing makes it so individual.
You are mastering that machine so well!
Love your delphiniums in that vase!
Love and hugs,
Suzy

Catharina Maria zei

Gave tas Yvonne !
En inderdaad ik kan jouw bloemen ruiken in gedachten .
Lieve groet ♥RINI♥

Vicki zei

This bag is so beautiful! I would like to make something similar. Can you tell me what it says on the top of your bag?