maandag
And the winner is!!!!!
I'm a little late today with this announcement. The reason is a wonderful sunny national holliday here in the netherlands. It's our Queens birthday and the whole nation is wearing orange to honnour her. All over the Netherlands people are out on the streets. In every town and village there is music and fleamarkets. The queen and her family visits two little villages and the citizens of that villages plays all kind of music and plays for her. Children are singng songs - it's just a great day for her after the terrible ski accident of one of her sons in February this year.
Ok so far about our national holliday. And now the winner of my spring give away. My son picked a name out of the list and the winner is.
ANNI - from Fabric and Mixed Media Art.
Congratulations Anni, please contact me on my email addres on the right side of my blog and I will send you the collage right away.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
4 opmerkingen:
Dear Yvonne- OH Anni will be so very happy to have won your wonderfully and stunning collage-it is just so special,and beautiful-she is a lucky sweet lady:-)
How lovely to celebrate your queen like that,-she deserves it after that unhappy accident-I think after what we heard here in DK-he will never be a human again-that is so terribly.
Dear friend I`m so exited for your letter this morning- and feel so happy . Thankyou Yvonne -Love you.
Dorthe
Dearest Yvonne what a wonderful surprise, I love you collage it is so wonderfully created, many many thanks dear friend, I have send you a email.
Hugs Anni
CONGRATULATIONS to lucky Anni, she will be very excited to win your exquisite Spring Giveaway fabric art piece - I'm so envious!!!!
Lovely to hear about your Queens Birthday too, how exciting for the school children involved in the day!
hugs
Shane
Hello Yvonne
I am truly delighted for Anni - I can just imagine how excited she will be to hear the news! She will be over the moon!
Have a great week dear friend,
Hugs and love,
Suzy
Een reactie posten