Ik denk dat dit the cover gaat worden.
A little while ago i signed up for the fabric book workshop from Nellie Wortman. Here are some impression from my efforts to make one. Still doing it very slowly but i'm so happy to create something again. Love the workshop.
I think this will be the cover of my book. Can change my mind ofcourse.

Dit zijn wat foto's van de eerste bladzijden.
Some pictures of the first pages.


Natuurlijk moet alles nog in elkaar gezet worden.
I don't know if this will be the final pages.
En nog een ander projektje waar ik mee bezig ben een vintage hart en een grote bloem.
Ant another project where i'm working on a vintage heart.

Ik wens jullie een heel fijn weekend.
Have a nice weekend.
14 opmerkingen:
Oh Yvonne, your book is so gorgeous... love all its vintage goodness... beautiful work...
Hugs
Jenny x
This is just beautiful, Yvonne! All the yummy laces make my heart swoon.
Congratulations to my sweet friend Dorthe for winning your gorgeous OWOH gift :-)!
Hugs,
Julia
Oh my goodness Yvonne....your Fabric Altered Book is looking stunning! You have obviously enjoyed the journey as much as I have. I think I might be at a similar stage as you. I'm in the 3rd signature so it is getting close to binding time. The work is so inspirational and a real joy to see your work - it's beautiful!!!
Hugs, Suzy
Wow je boek is schitterend aan het worden Yvonne!
FIjn dat je weer een beetje aan de slag kunt.
Succes met de volgende bladen.
Wow, wat schitterend, ik heb er al een hele tijd naar zitten kijken, en ik ben zeker in't "echt" moet het nog mooier zijn.
Echt prachtig, schitterend !!!!
Fijn weekend,
Peggy
Dear Yvonne, oh it looks fabulous, so many lovely pages, filled with beauty- Nellie is a wonderfull artist, and it must be great taking her class--your started heart will be so beautifull,too.
I`m happy for you, that you have startet creating again- and hope you will go on being better with your arm,dear.
And I can`t wait to se my gorgeus win, from you.
Happy week-end-
Hugs,Dorthe
Love the cover for your fabric book!
Prachtig werk weerven die theemuts is echt super;o) Fijn weekend!
wow, yvonne
dit is echt de moeite waard zeg van het volgen.
wat een prachtig resultaat al en zo mooi om het in zijn geheel te zien.
Your book is so beautiful! I just love it . ..
This is pure gorgeousness!
Beautiful work.
Hugs,
Marie
Hi Yitte! Your work is gorgeous as it always is :)
Simply beautiful!
Hugs
Wat ben ik blij voor je dat je weer wat aan de gang kunt gaan met je hobby Yvonne !
Ja ,en na 129 dagen weer op het honk .
En het werkstuk waar je mee bezig bent zier er zo als altijd geweldig uit !
Lieve groet ♥RINI♥
wat is dat boekje prachtig!
groetjes gerrie
Een reactie posten