donderdag

Tag Tuesday front and back.

Deze week bezig geweest met een tag voor de Tag Tuesday challenge. Heb al zo'n lange tijd geen tag meer gemaakt en toch vind ik het altijd heel leuk om te doen. Het thema van deze week is voorkant en achterkant doorlopend. Ik heb het kant en de stofjes door laten lopen. De voorkant is een soort mailart en de achterkant memories.



For a long time i didn't participate at a challenge. But this weeks theme at Tag Tuesday challenge was to make a tag and include the front and the back. I loved that and made this tag , include the lace on the front and the back. Both sides have different themes. Front is mailart and back is memories.

26 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

I like them a lot..........so very nice!!

http://truutske.blogspot.com zei

Beide doorlopende tags zijn er leuk geworden. Het kant dat je hebt gebruikt en de knoopjes geven er een extra vintage tintje aan.
Wat naar toch dat je nog steeds zo'n pijn hebt aan je arm en wat vervelend dat ze eigenlijk (nog) niet echt een oplossing hebben. Ik wens je veel sterkte en fijn dat je zo af en toe je gedachten kunt versetten door even iets aan je hobby tye doen. Groetjes van Trudie.

Claudia zei

fantastic tag.

Lynn Stevens zei

What a gorgeous vintage tag, I adore the lace!

Anneke zei

wat een prachtige doorlopende tags yvonne.
en wat fijn dat je ondanks al je pijn toch nog je weg kan vinden om zulke schitterende dingen te maken zoals je thee muts enz

Dorthe zei

Sweet, dear Yvonne-
what a sad situation for you,
The translation in Google is not good, but I think I understand that they still don`t know -to operate,-or not--or what to do at all?? feel so sorry for you, dear, not only frustrations for not being able to do what you want, but also with so many pains, in nights- I so hope it will be better for you, soon!
Your tag is beautifull Yvonne- as everything you make- love the laces, that makes it, so gorgeus.
Hugs, Dorthe

vintage wil zei

Wat een schattige tag heb je gemaakt!!!
Wat jammer dat je nog niet zonder pijn wat kan doen.
heel veel sterkte.
gr Wil

Sanja zei

Beautiful tag,Yvonne!
Take care
Sanja xox

Unknown zei

WOW.. I love this. Both sides are wonderful..

Carola Bartz zei

This is awesome! Very creative. I love how you worked with the lace.

suziqu's thread works zei

I hope this was created with not too much pain - it was worth it all!
It is just gorgeous and the lace so lovely!
Suzy

woodandfabric zei

oh my! Such a Beauty! Your tag is gorgeous! A real piece of Art!

Louise (KardKrazy) zei

Absolutely gorgeous, Yitte. Love the lace you've used here.

Terry zei

I love the vintage feel of your tag! It is beautiful! Cute doggie!

Hellemor zei

WOOOW, this is SO beautiful. Love the vintage look and the use of material. So creative.

Jacqueline zei

That is such a beautiful vintage tag!

Catharina Maria zei

Wat een prachtig werk weer Yvonne !
♥RINI♥

carole brungar zei

This is a very pretty tag! Love the colours :))

Rika zei

Prachtige tags!

Marie Lost Bird Studio zei

Just beautiful!
Have a lovely evening.
XO Marie

Ineke Original zei

Gelukkig! Je bent weer bezig! Gaat het weer goed met je?
veel liefs,
Ineke

janita mantel zei

Beautiful

Anoniem zei

Absolutely gorgeous work on this both sides
hugs June x

Brandy zei

I love your style! I love the vintage look and you do it well! Beautiful tags!

Anoniem zei

gorgeous tag!

Kim Dellow zei

WOW just stunning! Kim