Helemaal verslingerd aan de theemutsen ben ik op het ogenblik. Allerlei modellen zitten er in mijn hoofd. Deze is heel erg vintage geworden met oud kant, zijde en de zilveren lepeltjes. Voor mijn dochter ben ik een zwart wit ruitje aan het maken past beter bij haar interieur.

On this moment i'm totally addicted to tea cozies. This one is made from old lace, silk,old emphemera and some antique teaspoons. I'm busy with one for my daughter but than much more modern black and white.
12 opmerkingen:
Wow, was für eine wundervolle Arbeit!
Kompliment!
Liebe Grüße
Natalie
Dear Yvonne, this is just sooo beautifull, I could sit all day sipping tea, in front of this very wonderfull tea-cosy.
How are you dear? Sending you warm thoughts,-hugs,Dorthe
Hihi, je hebt inderdaad de smaak te pakken, schitterend!
Wow, that is a magnificent tea cosy! It would take pride of place on anybody's table.
The tea cozy is beautiful, Yvonne! I hope you are feeling better in the meanwhile and don't have so much pain anymore!
Have a great afternoon :-)!
Hugs to you,
Julia
The tea cozy is beautiful, Yvonne! I hope you are feeling better in the meanwhile and don't have so much pain anymore!
Have a great afternoon :-)!
Hugs to you,
Julia
And I agree with all, so very lovley!!
This is very beautiful!Love the vintage feel to it.
Have a lovely day.
XO Marie
wat is deze ook weer super mooi gemaakt.
zo leuk met de vakjes waar je leuke dingen in hebt gestopt.
ik ben er weg van.
Wat een schitterende theemuts !!!
Ik heb grijp dat het wat beter met je gaat.
gr wil
Good Morning, this is my first visit to your blog. Your blue tags and tea cozy caught my eye and heart immediately. Sooooo beautiful! I love them.
DeeJae (Deb)
altered heART works
Yitte, die vintage thee muts is helemaal te gek
Groetjes, Corien
Een reactie posten