
Zijn het geen prachtige borduur patronen?? Ik word er helemaal blij van.
I love these toile designs aren't they beautiful??

I made this towel set for a friend of my. She loves vintage designs and colors. I used a french toile design and embroidered with my machine on the touwels. I think it turned out very well. Hopefully she likes it too. I know i have to make something else now. But everytime i start to create a collage i found myself back behind my embroidery machine. Mmmmmm a new addiction???
6 opmerkingen:
Dear Yvonne, they are so beautifull, I think we would all,love to hang such lovelyes,in our bathrooms. I understand your opsession,dear.
Hugs, Dorthe
These are so beautiful.
debby
Schitterend!
Wow als je zulke mooie dingen kan maken ben je echt gezegend, natuurlijk is ze daar blij mee en zo niet OFFER ik me wel op hoor hihih. Prachtig prachtig!!!!
Groetjes en fijne week,
Madelon
They look very victorian! Lovely!
ze zijn prachtig en wat een mooi patroon zeg.
ze zal er zeker heel blij mee zijn , want wie wil nu niet zulke mooie handdoekjes ontvangen
Een reactie posten