dinsdag

Small Canvas



Ik heb dit canvasje gemaakt van allerlei stukjes papier, stof en geprintte foto restjes die her en der in mijn hobbykamer liggen. Ik heb altijd moeite met weggooien van kleine stukjes en heb dan ook overal doosjes en mapjes vol met van alles en nog wat maar pak altijd naar nieuw. Herkennen jullie dat?? Deze week heb ik besloten om eens opruiming te gaan houden en mag ik van mezelf alleen maar deze scraps gebruiken. Ben benieuwd of het me gaat lukken. Kan ik iemand overhalen om dit ook te gaan doen deze week?? Missschien in het kader van de lente opruiming???

I made this little canvas from scraps of fabric paper and already printed pictures. I can't throw them away and have boxes and maps full with this tiny scraps everywhere in my studio. Though this week i promise myself to use nothing new but emnpty this boxes and look what i can make of it.

9 opmerkingen:

Janny zei

Nee gaat niet lukken hier maar wat een plaatje!!

Dorthe zei

YES,
I do the same ,-and have loads of remnants,-of all kind of things,-trying to use them up--never will,as there is newcomers all the time!!!
Love your wonderfull :"I used it all" Dear Yvonne.
Hugs, Dorthe

http://truutske.blogspot.com zei

Ik het het canvasje vergroot en de details bekeken en
vind het 'n enorm mooie creatie geworden.
Vind het een leuk idee en verdiend inderdaad navolging.

Anneke zei

het is prachtig yvonne en wat leuk met dat kanten frame onderaan.
erg mooi gemaakt

Debby zei

This is such a beautiful and sweet piece, love the colors.
Debby

Anoniem zei

Nice thing to do, and it is very nice!

Alba Linea zei

looks so beautyfull! love your style! best wishes and a nice week. ;0)

Lynne Moncrieff zei

Always good to use scraps and even to recycle although not everyone would end up with such an amazing piece of artwork. Beautiful. Lynne M

Angela Richardson zei

I came over from Julia at Vintage with Laces, so glad I did, your work is so beautiful. Blogging is so inspiring!!
Smiles,
Angela.