vrijdag

And the winner is..........

Today my husband picked one of the names from the comments list. The winner is...

JULIA (Vintage with laces)

Julia will you please email me your adrress???

Again I played with my sewing machine and made some towels for my kitchen. I love the old french designs. The next time i will use some darker blue for them.



I wish you all a nice day. Here in the Netherland we have a holiday to celebrate the birthday of our Queen. Everyone goes grazy with orange hats and clothing. In every village and town there are fleamarkets. This is the day of the year to clean your garages and lofts and try to sell as much as you can on the markets. At the end of the day you have more stuff than you started with cause you can't leave all the bargains you see. But there is always next year to start again!!!!

7 opmerkingen:

Julia @ Vintage with Laces zei

Hi Yvonne, I'm very excited to see that I won your lovely giveaway! That's wonderful, thank you so much! I've just e-mailed you my address.
Your towel patterns are beautiful. It looks like you have a lot of fun with your new sewing/embroidery machine.
Have a great weekend and have fun at the flea markets!
Hugs,
Julia

Dorthe zei

Oh Yvonne, sounds fantastic, wish I could be there...
and congratulations to sweet Julia,for winning the lovely gift from you.
Hugs, Dorthe

Lululiz zei

You did those fabulous designs on the sewing machine? Wow, thats quite amazing.

Our Dutch friends took us to a Queen's Day flea market once a few years ago. OMG, I had the best time ever! We started at 9am in the morning and by 6pm we were still wandering the streets, lol. Next year for sure I'll be there again.

alveen zei

Yitte.
Thank you for giving me a chance in your lovely altered matchbox give-away.
Although I have to admit I am disappointed that I didn't win, I congratulate Julia who I am sure must be doing a happy dance.
Regards Alveen

vintage wil zei

Wat een schattige dingen voor je keuken!!!!
gr Wil

Catharina Maria zei

Ook dit ziet er prachtig uit , ben nu wel heel erg nieuwsgierig wat jre er allemaal mee kunt doen !
♥RINI♥

Anoniem zei

I hope to be there some day at this day..........it looks like it is a nice day!!!