

Wow.. meer dan50 volgers. Dat had ik nooit gedacht toen ongeveer twee jaar geleden begon met bloggen. Mijn hele leven ben ik altijd bezig geweest met allerlei creatieve uitspattingen. Het leek mij dan ook een leuk idee om via een blog creativiteit te delen. Nu is het een verslaving geworden om dagelijks even langs allemaal verschillende blogs te hoppen om te kijken wat een prachtige creaties iedereen maakt. Zelfs heb ik sinds een jaar ontdekt dat mijn grootste passie is het werken met stof. Heerlijk wat je daar allemaal mee kunt maken.
GIVE-AWAY
Ik wil graag al mijn bloggervrienden bedanken voor al de lieve commentaren. Jullie zijn allemaal een inspiratie voor me. Het leek me dan ook leuk om dit te vieren met een kleine give-away. Hiervoor heb ik een lucifersdoosje (6.5 x 11 cm) gealterd. Natuurlijk helemaal vintage want dat hoort toch het beste bij me. In het doosje zitten kleine hebbedingetjes. Als jullie mee willen loten laat dan een comment achter en op
koninginnedag 30 april 2010 zal ik uit een van de comments een winnaar trekken.
GIVE-AWAY
Wow.. more that fifty followers!! I never expected when i start blogging 2 years ago. At that time I saw several beautiful blogs full of artwork and i loved the idea of sharing creativity with friends on the net. I started my blog and from that moment on i was addicted. Every new day i get so much inspiration from all my blogger friends. Thank you all my followers and blogfriends for all your nice comments on my blog. It's an inspiration for me. To celebrate all my followers i made a little give-away. I altered a little machbox (2.5 x 4.5"). Inside the matchbox there are small treasures. To win this giveaway you can leave a comment and on 30-avril-2010 i'll pick a winner from the comments.
29 opmerkingen:
wow! wonderful! thanks for the chance to win! link in my sidebar.
Wow, this is gorgeous!
I love altering matchboxes!
Would love to win these treasures!
If you ever want to do a matchbox swap with me, let me know?
Jan x
(Sorry can't write in Dutch)
I am a very happy follower of your blog. I love your creations and I always look forward to your posts.
Congratulations on your 50+ followers! It is so nice of you to celebrate this milestone with a giveaway. The altered matchbox is just gorgeous!
Oh- you make such beautiful Art!! We are all lucky to be your followers!!!
Thank you for having such a beautiful giveaway! I'd love a chance to win.
wat een prachtig doosje Y. Natuurlijk waag ik graag een kansje :)
Proficiat met je volgers, geen wonders, je maakt prachtig werk!
Wat een prachtig doosje heb je gemaakt! wil graag een kansje wagen
wat een leuk idee!!!!!
Yvonne, congratulations on your 50 followers,-your gift is so very beautifull,both out,and-inside the box.Love your closure on the laces,and the sweet,and wonderfull outside of the box.
Please count me in.
Hugs,Dorthe
I love following your blog - your work is always beautiful. This giveaway is no exception and I would love a chance to win it!
Susan
Hi Yvonne, Congratulations on over 50 followers! The matchbox and the goodies are wonderful and I would love to win.
Have a great Sunday!
Hugs,
Julia
You shouldn't be surprised that you have so many followers because your work is just so beautiful and inspirational. Thank you for the chance of this amazing little piece of work... it is very generous of you.
De lucifer dozen zijn weer echt mooie vintage werkjes Yvonne !
xox RINI
Wat leuk een giveaway!! Natuurlijk wil ik graag een kansje wagen, lol...
Hello Yitte...
Congratulations!
I have been following your blog for some time now and really enjoy seeing all of your beautifully created pieces. I would dearly love to be the lucky winner of that precious little matchbox, so please count me in.
Regards Alveen
Another beautiful creation Yitte! Please put my name in the hat for a chance of winning your lovely giveaway and congratulations on your 50+ followers!
Barbara
Schitterend!!! en van harte gefeliciteerd, natuurlijk loot ik graag me :o)))
I follow your blog because here I can find a world of dreams and because your creations are wonderfull and lovely. I hope I'll win this fantastic little treasures box. Greetings from Italy. Titti by Atelier Lavanda
I love to visit blogs from other countries because no matter where we are from, we all love beautiful creations! And yours are just lovely! Found you from my blog hopping but I'll be back to see all of your work! I'm a new follower and you are way over 50 now!
WOW! I am so HAPPY to have found your blog, your artwork is LOVELY!!!
Congrats on your followers! I enjoy following your blog, beautiful.
debby
Ha Yvonne
i am one of your happy followers! Beautifull giveway you made, now keep my my fingers crossed that i am the lucky girl!
Hedwig
Geweldig Yvonne, helemaal mijn "kleurtjes", lekker vintage en wat leuk dat je al zoveel volgers hebt. Petje af en natuurlijk wil ook ik meeloten:)
Gr. Jacq
Prachtig en de anderen ook, wat maak je toch mooie dingen!
Thanks for the visit.Please come by again and if you would, enter me in the pretty give away
aloha Lilla
your artworks are all amazing! It would great to win this wonderful matchbox.
Ha Yvonne,
Ik ben nog net op tijd voor je blog candy!
Weet je. Doordat ik dat mooie handwerk van jou heb gekregen, ben ik weer gaan naaien en breien.
Dus....alsnog heel erg bedankt!
veel liefs,
Ineke van den Akker
Wat 'n ontzettend leuk idee en wat een 'werk'zeg. Ik heb net je andere "luciferdoosje' bekeken en ook daar zitten heel wat uurtjes hobby arbeid in.
Echt...helemaal prachtig. Ik ga dit ook eens uitproberen want ik werk zelf ook graag met allerlei stofjes. Het resultaat zal ik uiteraard op m'n blog laten zien.
En.. natuurlijk graag 'n gokje wagen. Fijne avond.
wat een prachtig doosje en een leuk idee ook.
je laatste werkjes zijn weer super mooi.
verder wil ik ook graag een gokje wagen.
fijne week en koninginne dag
Ze zijn alle twee schitterend Yvonne !Ook die je erna gemaakt heb bedoel ik.
Mag ik ook nog meedoen ??
♥♥ RINI
Een reactie posten