zaterdag

Fabric hanger Remember me



Background needle felted.

12 opmerkingen:

Mieke zei

Dit is echt schitterend Yvonne!!!!

Gaby Bee zei

Just beautiful. Love the softness!
Gaby xo

Anoniem zei

I love this piece and the fabric family heart. I love the tone on tone of each piece! I'll have to try something similar.

Anne's Cards zei

Ook deze is supermooi!!

Anoniem zei

Looks great,Yvonne!:-)

Shelly zei

Really lovely . . . soft and conveys a sense of innocence.
:-)
Shelly

Catharina Maria zei

Wat is het weer prachtig Yvonne !
Veel trubbels gehad hier maar nu eindelijk buiten en even naar Tavira om te internetten op mijn laptop .
Maarten moet nog steeds in de buurt van mij blijven omdat ik zo omval .
Maar goed , het komt hopelijk weer in orde .
Lieve groeten van Rini

vintage wil zei

O wat is dit geweldig!
wat een beeldschoon werk!!!

Audrey zei

Schitterend!

Janny zei

Echt prachtig!

Viola zei

Love it, Yvonne! Just gorgeous!!

CatieAn zei

I love this collage simple and beautiful!! Please enter me in the drawing.
I invite you to visit my blog and enter to win a hand made journal or vintave chenille roping
catie