maandag

Fabric hanger black and white

Photo


Deze Fabric hanger heb ik gemaakt voor het One World - One Heart Event. As je kans wilt maken om deze fabric hanger te winnen laat dan hieronder een comment achter. Als je geen blog hebt zorg dan dat je een emailadres achterlaat in de comments. Op 12 februari wordt de winnaar getrokken. Als je meer wilt lezen over dit event , deelnemen of wilt kijken naar de links van de andere deelnemers kun je op de OWHW button hierboven klikken.


As a participant in the One World - One Heart Event, I´m giving away this fabric collage. If you would like to enter, please leave a comment at this post. If you don`t have a blog, be sure to leave your email address in your comment.The winner will be picked on Feb 12th. To read more, please click on the OWOH badge above.

179 opmerkingen:

Annes Art zei

Schitterend Yvonne!!

Anoniem zei

Geweldig weer Yvonne. Leuk dat je ook mee doet. Tuurlijk wil ik meedoen met de trekking :o))

Anoniem zei

Hoi Yvonne,
jummie, dat ziet er prachtig uit! Natuurlijk wil ik die wel winnen...
Hedwig
ps ben in elk geval van plan ook mee te doen met dit leuke event!

Janny zei

Prachtig weer, ja natuurlijk willen wij die winnen o)

Ellen zei

Ohh wowww deze beauty wil ik zeker graag winnen, ben helemaal verliefd :-))
Graag wil ik meedoen !!

Mieke zei

Schitterend werk Yvonne...Hoe gaat het met het naaldvilten?

sandee zei

BeAuTiFuL collage that you're offering. Count me in, PLEASE!!!

And if you haven't done so already, please stop by my blog and check out my giveaway:

sandee
http://www.sandees-sanity.blogspot.com/

Lori zei

oh my!!! that is so very lovely:)

marcy zei

Yvonne, I would love to be the winner, if you don't mind mailing to the States.

I hope you'll check out my OWOH giveaway, a cute little handmade glass puppy.
http://studiomarcy.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway-scoot.html

thanks!
Marcy

Anoniem zei

Gorgeous blog, gorgeousI would be honored to have one of your pieces, so please do add my name to your drawing.
Eileen
eyeleeeen@optonline.net
If you haven't already done so, please enter my drawing too!
http://artsaveslives-paperqueen.blogspot.com collage!

LW zei

What a wonderful collage…
I would love to win,
Please add my name to the list…

Thank you,

Louise

barb cabot zei

Hello from America. Please include me in OWOH. Thank you. Barb Cabot
http://followbarbsbliss.blogspot.com/
bcwired@verizon.net

Anoniem zei

Wow, your giveaway is wonderful. Please enter my name to your draw :)

Jingle zei

Your collage is stunning! I'd love to win!
jinglesells at gmail dot com

Latharia zei

Your fabric hanging is delightful! Please do enter me in your drawing! And then come visit my blog & see my giveaway! If I'm lucky enough to win, you can reach me at latharia{at}comcast{dot}net! :D

Janet zei

Your fabric collage is beautiful! Please add my name to your list! And if you haven't already, stop by and enter my giveaway, too.

pinkglitterfae zei

Beautiful collage! I would love to be added :-D

stop by my giveaway if you'd like

http://pinkglitterfae.blogspot.com/

Anoniem zei

die schwarz weiß kombination ist super, wirf mich bitte mit in die lostrommel und wenn du magst schaust du auch bei mir vorbei?

Jennie zei

Prachtig werk weer Yvonne! Ik loot graag mee.

Corien zei

Vind hem helemaal gaaf Yvonne

MOMFOREVERANDEVER zei

beautiful- thanks for the chance to win

Sanja zei

fabulos!please enter my name in your drawing!:-)

roseroomnz.com zei

its beautiful and so is your blog! Nice to meet you! If you haven't already, come by and visit me, I have a giveaway ~ Rachael ~ roseroom@slingshot.co.nz

gunnelsvensson zei

this collage is so beautiful!

Moniqui zei

Prachtig!! Ik wil graag meeloten!

Robin zei

beautiful
robin krieger
petalpainter2005@msn.com

Mahala zei

So beautiful!
Mahala

Ellen Lyn zei

Lovely!! Please add my name to the list!
Thanks,
Ellen
hammgood at yahoo dot com

casa nostra zei

via via ben ik op je blog gekomen, wat een prachtige dingen maak jij. ik kom graag nog eens terug.

Bunty zei

What a beautiful piece - how lucky the winner will be! Please put my name in the hat - I would love the have the chance of winning this.

Best wishes

Barbara

Unknown zei

Your giveaway is awesome! Please count me in!
Karla

Tina Leavy zei

oh how pretty. would love to be entered in the drawing thanks for the opportunity. stop by and visit me as well when you get a chance.

Geri zei

Thanks for the Giveaway!!! Great blog!

gerijones64@hotmail.com
http://sapphirewine.blogspot.com

Peggy Parker zei

Sweet! Please enter my name. peggy@thesefauxwalls.net www.thesefauxwalls.blogspot.com

Evidence of an Artistic Life zei

This is fabulous! I love your fabric art. This piece-the black and white with the wonderful image and embellishing is so beautiful!!!
chris p

Shelly zei

Your fabric work is gorgeous !!
Lovely, lovely piece. Count me in, please, for the drawing.
:-)
Shelly

Sandy zei

OMG what a brilliant giveaway.
Fantastic. I will win :)

seahagstudio zei

Beautiful piece of art work!!! Please add my name to your list. thanks, tracy
seahagstudio@gmail.com

Ruth Rae zei

wonderful collage.

Linda zei

What a beautiful collage.
Cheers Linda

Terri zei

love it Great job love to add it my collection of Art.

Alexandra zei

Wonderful giveaway. Please enter my name. Alexandra

Brandy zei

WOW this is amazing. I would love a chance at winning this beautiful piece of art work. bwscooby2003vwbug@yahoo.com

Sharon zei

Wauw, wat een mooie fabric hanger heb je gemaakt! en wat een mooi blog heb je; ik kom eens vaker even kijken bij je!

Groetjes,
Sharon

Bibi zei

gorgeous. Please enter me in the draw, and if you haven't yet, hop over to my blog as I'm putting a giveaway together too :) www.bibscrap.blogspot.com

Moira zei

what a fabulous collage, really beautiful I would love to win it, please enter me in your draw, many thanks

carylsrealm zei

This is stunning! Please enter my name, and please stop by my give-a-way!

Sonja zei

Hij is prachtig, ik wil ook meedoen!

Digital Misfit zei

I adore that fabric collage!
I am visiting from ON, Canada. I would love to say something nice in Dutch, but because of my wonderful friends in the Netherlands, all I know how to say are a few swears and something about penguin poop! LOL

heidig@gmail.com

Ottilias Veranda zei

Ik kan ook almost dutch lesen! (joking!) since I´m from Sweden and have studied german a a little too. I would very much like to be in Your drawing!

thanks
Liisa

Anneke zei

hij is schitterend, maar al je werk is zo mooi.
ik zou graag ook mee doen want ik vind hem super.

Patti G. zei

This is fabulous piece of fabric art and I love it! Count me in! Come play on my blog too!
Hugs,Patti

~*~Patty S zei

Oh SO gorgeous what you've created! I would Love to be the lucky winner, thank you for the chance!

You can find me at OWOH#122

Michelle McGee zei

Oh I love that!

Susan zei

I've been following your blog for awhile and your work is wonderful. This is the cutest hanging and I would love to win it! Your blog is so pretty all black and white.
Susan

Audrey zei

Schitterend! En je hebt al zoveel reacties! ik doe graag mee hoor!

A Vie Renouvele zei

Just Beautiful! Please add me to your drawing. Thanks, Linda

Anoniem zei

Beautiful!! Count me in :)

MsChrisy@aol.com

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd zei

Such a Pretty Creation ~ Please enter me....
cheryl

Unknown zei

Thanks for entering me!
unforgetable_dreamer_always AT hotmail DOT com

PattiV zei

What a wonderful giveaway! Please enter my name in your drawing and stop by and enter mine.

Rika zei

Die is prachtig!

bockel24 zei

What a wonderful piece - hope I´ll be the lucky winner!

Lynn Stevens zei

Wonderful altered piece
sign me up please
Lynn
http://trashtotreasureart.blogspot.com/

AlwaysInspired zei

Your art is beautiful! Please enter me!

donna joy zei

this is beautiful!
count me in!
donna
dljoy@sbcglobal.net

Kit zei

So glad I found your blog. Very nice piece! Please count me in and come by my blog and enter my giveaway too. Thanks. Kathy

Karen Klomparens, Glass Addict and Artisan zei

Such beautiful entries everywhere!
My first year participating in the OWOH event.
Thank you from the chilly Midwest!
Visit my blog too, Karen
giapet@hughes.net

Anoniem zei

Love the collage! Please add me. :o)

autumnsensation@yahoo.com

Unknown zei

Wow, that is a beautiful work of art! Love it!
If you would like a chance to win some hand tatted lace then hop on over to my blog during your OWOH gypsy caravan travels! OWOH #118
:)

Melanie zei

beautiful!thanks for such a generous giveaway,love your blog :)
mel xx

x.melanie.x@msn.com

Leslie zei

Beautiful pieces! Please enter me in your draw, Leslie

Lorraine zei

love your fabric collage work its very good

Franny zei

I love your collage!

I would jump for joy to win something the day after my 20th anniversary!

I have never been to this event before so after seeing so many wonders, I became a participant!

I am so amazed at the generosity. I am particularly moved by some of the comments that are so heartfelt.

This has really inspired me to be more creative and to blog more. I have enjoyed meeting you and getting in touch with your blog.

Come and visit me on Picklebeans or email me at: picklebeans@gmail.com

Barb zei

What an amazing collage. Please enter my name. Thank you. :)

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka zei

Thank you for participating in this years event. I couldn't be happier that so many various countries are being represented.
Your black and white fabric art is just lovely!!!
nice to meet you!
Lisa Swifka
OWOH host/participant
www.awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery zei

Such a lovely fabric collage!!!
Please enter my name!
xoxo,
Kristin
krishubick@hotmail.com

and if you get a chance, please enter my drawing!

Lisa W. zei

Wonderful! Please enter my name. I would love to win! :-) I am also participating in OWOH #223 and would love for you to stop by. :-)

Quiltmoose - Dagmar zei

Your artwork is lovely. I'd LOVE to be the winner of this gorgeous fabric collage! Please include me in your drawing.
I am also participating in this wonderful event! http://quiltmoose.blogspot.com/
Please stop by if you haven't already.

Greetings from Germany,
Dagmar

Cape Cod Rambling Rose zei

What a BEAUTIFUL collage! I would love to enter your drawing! If you have a moment, please stop by and enter my drawing, too! =)
Happy Sunday!

Ann zei

This collage is beautiful! Please enter me in your giveaway, and stop by to enter mine!

Heidi Jo zei

Beautiful! Please count me in!

LiLi M. zei

Ik zag je naam als reactie op een owoh give away en dacht dat is vast ook een Nederlandse. Leuk om met je kennis te maken. Graag doe ik mee met jouw give away. Als je tijd hebt kom dan ook een langs op mijn blog, misschien staat mijn give away jou ook wel aan!

Sophie zei

That is a beautiful fabric collage. Sign me up
Cheers,
Sophie
http://misskoolaid.blogspot.com

Dragonlady zei

Your black and white hanger is awesome and I would love the chance to win..
Brenda

Anoniem zei

What a beautiful offering! Emily.

Jax zei

What a beautiful photo! Please count me in and come stop my blog to check out my giveaway too!

Michele P. zei

beautiful collage! Please enter me!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Born in the year of the Dog zei

What an awesome OWOH giveaway. Hope it comes to my house. Thanks Colleen

Mary zei

Such a gorgeous fabric collage, with all the buttons and photo transfer! I am in love. Please enter me in your drawing.

Renee zei

that is a lovely giveaway. xoxo

Renee

Astrid Maclean zei

Gorgeous giveaway. Please enter me in your draw and if you have time, come and see mine (entry 184)
Greetings from bony Scotland

Beadyjan zei

Thats lovely work.

I'm loving being part of OWOH. SO many generous and talented people.
Don't miss my necklace giveaway.

Anoniem zei

Hello from Northern Alberta Canada. What a beautiful piece. Would love to win - am partial to collage and vintage. Please enter my name. Thanks.

Val Braun
bigsister_val@yahoo.com

WendyP zei

your collage is awesome - thanks for sharing it with the world
smiles Wendy
dougandwendyp@xtra.co.nz
hope you will drop by my blog too
http://wendypslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ zei

Hello from Ohio, Very nice blog! Please enter me in your pretty giveaway and visit my blog too!
www.oopsdesperateblogger.blogspot.com

Dawn zei

Your fabric collage is charming. Please add my name to your giveaway draw.
~ Dawn.
Oh! and please visit my blog
Gypsy Caravan #539
(ART of Humungous Proportions)

Connie zei

beautiful fabric collage! please come enter my giveaway too!
connie williams
crinwil2@yahoo.com

Tami zei

So very beautiful! Please enter my name! Thank you!

Heather Robinson zei

All I can say is "wow" this piece is truly stunning. Your use of black and white is so striking and the piece is so beautifully composed. I'd be honoured to enter your draw. Thank you for sharing your artistry.

Karen 's World zei

Beautiful piece! I love your work.

greet's foto's zei

Hay
Graag doe ik ook mee, ik vind hem erg mooi.ik kende je blog nog niet .kom dus meer terug hoor.Doeg Greet

Geekery zei

Please enter me into the draw and don't forget to head on over to my OWOH giveaway to enter mine!

http://www.filmguide.co.nz/2009/01/19/one-world-one-heart-giveaway/

Anoniem zei

Love the composition of this piece. Black and white is always so striking.

Please enter me in the draw.
-Bec
x

Pamela zei

this is beautiful.

Anoniem zei

I love your art! Please count me in your draw. I would be thrilled to be chosen as the winner! Best wishes from Canada.
*smiles*
Carol :)
caoconnell2@shaw.ca

Rusted Wings zei

Your fiber art is amazing....love your blog too!
Please count me in and come by and visit my my blog #479, Rusted Wings!
Blessings,
Abigail

Linda Vincent zei

How gorgeous - I would love to win! Thank you for visiting me..
Linda

Sharon House zei

Lovely work! The composition of your piece is very striking!

Please enter me in your draw. Thanks for the chance to win such a lovely prize!

Sharon
http://www.mystoryart.com

martha brown zei

Your black and white fabric collage is bearutiful! Please enter me in your draw -- thank you so much!!!! I'm off now to look at your blog some more!

Anoniem zei

Wat een prachtige stof collage heb je gemaakt.
Margriet

margrietvanschaikatwanadoodotnl

polinka zei

AWESOME!! Stop by my blog to join my giveaway too ;)

Jennifer zei

This is beautiful! I love it dear! Your collage is wonderful. Thank you for the entry!

Anoniem zei

Love all the different textures you've created very very beautiful! Vicki Page thepages@charter.net

Mimi zei

Adorable!

Please enter me in your drawing. Don't forget to stop by & enter mine!

Mimi
OWOH #640
hoerauf(at)comcast(dot)net

Rice zei

Your collage is gorgeous, please include me in the drawing. Thank you for visiting my blog and entering my drawing.

Viki Banaszak zei

What a beautiful piece of art! Please sign me up for your giveaway :)

Kathy zei

I love your style. This is simply beautiful and some lucky winner will treasure it forever. Thanks so much for the opportunity to enter.

Kathy #577 OWOH
kcaloway@sbcglobal.net

Mademoiselle Julie zei

Love the piece & your blog design. Pls. enter me into your drawing! Cheers, Julie - Florida

http://julie-bouesso.blogspot.com/

~*~Pandora's Artbox~*~ zei

Beautiful fabric collage...I love their sweet faces! Please count me in and if you haven't been there yet, visit my blog for my giveaway. Thanks!

SuseADoodle zei

Enter me in your drawing -- PLEASE! :-)

Have a Great OWOH Blog-Hop!

"Suse Bee"
SuseADoodle@gmail.com
www.SuseInk.com
www.SuseInk.com/Suse_Reads

Anoniem zei

Beautiful! I would love to win. Please come on over and visit my giveaway.

Brenda zei

What a gorgeous collage, Please enter my name (#574)

Rhondi zei

Very nice collage. Come visit me too #443

Carole Burant zei

Yes, please, I would love to have my name added for your giveaway:-) Thank you! xo

Make sure you come by and enter my own giveaway for a faerie box...I'm #770.

Nancy Markosky zei

Beautiful Work! I just finished reading a book about the Dutch Resistance in WWII and am interested in all things Dutch. Please enter my name to your generous drawing- thank you- Nancy

Unknown zei

Thank you for the great giveaway & the chance to win! :)

~Melissa

Sarahlé zei

Very cute, you are so talented! Please count me in, I would be delighted to win it :)
Many thanks to you, have a nice day

Sarah

Bethel of Bethania zei

G’day,
I love your Giveaway & would love to be included please…
Do pop on over to My Place [if you haven’t already] & see what I’ve got to giveaway too… OOroo … Bethel … Down Under

Bee zei

what a fab give away. Please add me to your draw.

Why not pop over to my blog and enter my draw too. My blog is at

http://nannabeeshive.blogspot.com/

Look forward to seeing you there.

Bee

Ellen zei

schitterend en wat een mooie blog ook ik zet je gelijk bij mijn favorieten. en ja ik doe graag mee mijn nr in de caravan is # 749

Angelfeather zei

Very lovely, please enter me and do visit at Angelfeatherdesigns.blogspot.com

Just Jenn Designz zei

Oh my, your fabric collage is absolutely beautiful. Please enter my name into your awesome drawing. Thanks,
Jenn

Anoniem zei

Very nice! I love how it matches your background. Please enter my name. Stop by if you have time. I'm 204 on the OWOH caravan!

Melissa zei

This is lovely. Please enter me in your drawing.

thank you,
Melissa
missmelissaf@yahoo.com

Carol Stocker zei

Yes please count me in! It's a gorgeous collage and I would be honored to enter your drawing! Hugs, Carol

Marilyn zei

Hello, Yvonne...Very lovely fabric collage!!! Please enter my name...thank you very much:)

Anoniem zei

This is just awesome, so artistic, please count me in for the draw! I've joined OWOH this year too, drop by my blog at http://urbanfireflycreations.wordpress.com/ :)

Safiya Alyse zei

This is a very creative piece. Great job

malleycc zei

Great prize beautiful. I love it and would love to win. Thanks

http://malleycc.blogspot.com/

acereta zei

Beautiful collage! Please count me in.

the sketching backpacker zei

I just got my blog going again because of
One World, One Heart.

(I'm giving away a book i made).

Please do enter my name in the draw.

Thank you from the Philippines!

Cheers
robert

http://thesketchingbackpacker.blogspot.com/

http://robertalejandro.carbonmade.com/

Renata Pacheco zei

What a great giveaway! I’d love to win. Please, enter me in your drawing. I’m participating in OWOH too. If you have some time (and if you didn’t do it yet), please, stop by my blog to see my giveaways. I’m #611 on Lisa’s list. Greetings from Brazil!

artbeckons zei

beautiful - please include me in your drawing =) OWOH #433

Tumbleweed Trails zei

What a beautiful prize. Thank you for participating in the wonderful giveaway. Please enter my name into your drawing. It would be such a delight and honor to win. Jody
visionquest2020@msn.com

Anoniem zei

Oh, your piece of art is just gorgeous! Please enter me in your drawing. Thanks a lot!
Jutta from Germany
koenigskatze6698@aol.com
www.articat.wordpress.com

Anoniem zei

Lovely. Please enter me in your giveaway and if you have not already done so pop by mine and enter it.

Janice zei

Gorgeous! My favorite colors to work with-black and white. Love your blog-same reason-black & white. Beautiful!

CoffeyHouse Collection zei

Beautiful!! Please enter me! OWOH #834

Anoniem zei

This is gorgeous! It would look wonderful in my craft room :) Please enter me in your drawing.

jenny zei

wow realy pretty i love to win this please enter me infor your giveaway thanks

Unknown zei

Great piece!

Birgit zei

That fabric collage is just fabulous -- thanks for the chance! :)

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit
swappinghowdies@yahoo.de
# 756 on the caravan :)

Deirdra Doan zei

I like your blog and your art...I have been to Belgium and Denmark but look forward to my visit in your country!

Thank you for joining in and letting me see your blog.

I will be teaching for the first time at Art and Soul and Artfirberfest. This bloggy world is so much fun with Art every where. Throw my hat into the ring for your giveaway too. And please come see my Blog and my giveaway if you haven't already. January 19th post.

click here for me


My husband has a music giveaway too.
click here for my husband John Doan

Happy New Year and Artful Blessings.
http://www.deirdradoan.blogspot.com/
http://johndoanharpguitarist.blogspot.com/

Nikki Lee Anne Ghilain zei

Awesome! Thank you for sharing.

Michelle Frae Cummings zei

I love your blog! and thanks for offering such a fantastic giveaway!
~Michelle

http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/
altered-art@hotmail.com

Kims Art zei

Beautiful textile collage!

Unknown zei

I love this fabric collage..I love to work with fabric too...Please include me in your drawing and come visit mine too...
http://melindasfabricfancies.blogspot.com

stampgram zei

I love your collage....very pretty. Please enter me.

And, come by and join mine too. I am #563 - stampgram.blogspot.com

Lezlei Ann Young zei

Please add me to your drawing.
email: breathofart@aol.com

Please stop by and enter my OWOH giveaway also! I am # 208.

blog: www.breathofart.blogspot.com

Happy creating!

Lezlei

Violette Laporte zei

Very pretty giveaway. Love black and white. Plesae come and visit my blog and giveaway: 792
Violette de chicoutimi

KatCollects zei

Please add my name, thank you. I love the colors of your blog, so cute.
kathy

Patricia zei

What a pretty collage. Please enter me in your drawing.
Come visit me and enter mine as well.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com
pmorello@citlink.net

Francine Cronos zei

Your fabric collage is amazing! Thanks for the chance to enter your giveaway.

Candie L zei

What an amazing job. Thank you.

candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

Artseyanne zei

Cool, please include me in your draw.

Becky zei

That is a beautiful collage. I adore the picture on it. Please enter me into your wonderful giveaway.

Thank you.

http://thediversewoman.blogspot.com/

Sandra Evertson zei

Fabulous!
Come by and enter my giveaway too!
Sandra Evertson

The Joy of Nesting zei

Your art is amazing the way you create emotions with just fiber and thread :)

PLease come by my little home in Bloglandia. I will promise it will be much warmer and the sun will be shining!!

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mexico

Thistle Cove Farm zei

Your work is inspirational!

Christy zei

Lovely giveaway! Thanks for your generosity! Pick me!

Christy
christyspear@mac.com

Anoniem zei

What a beautiful piece of art! Thanks so much for the chance to win!

Anoniem zei

Yvonne
What a lovely piece.
Please enter me into the draw and thanks for your generosity.
Lynda - Australia
lyndat65 at tpg.com.au

Anoniem zei

I really love this piece. Please add my name in your draw. Sabina hgsv49@yahoo.ca

Donna, The Decorated House zei

Very pretty!
Please add my name to your drawing and come by and enter mine,too.

Donna, The Decorated House #197

Anoniem zei

I love your fabric collage. The color pallet is just lovely. Please include my name in your very generous give-away. Thank you. ;)

Debbie zei

Very pretty collage! Count me in, please. If you still have a chance, please check out my giveaway. #810 http://debbiesfiberwork.blogspot.com

Carol zei

Beautiful collage, very striking in black & white. Please enter me in your drawing.

Jan zei

I love your give-away. I know I just barely made it, but please enter me in the drawing.
Thanks,
Jan
http://thehistorykeeper.blogspot.com
jrrader at kent dot edu