zij is weer fantastisch, o zo lekker vintage, heel erg prachtig gedaan.groetjes judith
Wat een "plaatje"!! erg mooi!!!
Prachtig!!! mooi met die kleine roosjes.
Such a gorgeous piece, love all the different elements, looks so delicate:)
Helemaal prachtig!! Een lust voor het oog.
Wow this is so pretty. absolutely great. Awesome.
Wonderful! Great work!!
Schattig Yvonne!
This piece is just SO beautiful, I Love everything about it, it's just Super lovely!
Wow wat MOOI!!!!!!! Echt een romantische uitstraling. TOPPIE!!!!!
Ik vind hem super geworden!!!!
What a wonderful combination of textures. This looks fabulous.
Lovely! So soft and pretty. Diane
Prachtig!
So very lovely!! I love the combination of textures!
Een reactie posten
15 opmerkingen:
zij is weer fantastisch, o zo lekker vintage, heel erg prachtig gedaan.
groetjes judith
Wat een "plaatje"!! erg mooi!!!
Prachtig!!! mooi met die kleine roosjes.
Such a gorgeous piece, love all the different elements, looks so delicate:)
Helemaal prachtig!! Een lust voor het oog.
Wow this is so pretty. absolutely great. Awesome.
Wonderful! Great work!!
Schattig Yvonne!
This piece is just SO beautiful, I Love everything about it, it's just Super lovely!
Wow wat MOOI!!!!!!! Echt een romantische uitstraling. TOPPIE!!!!!
Ik vind hem super geworden!!!!
What a wonderful combination of textures. This looks fabulous.
Lovely! So soft and pretty. Diane
Prachtig!
So very lovely!! I love the combination of textures!
Een reactie posten