zondag

MOO: Swirls and flourishes





Deze moo's heb ik gemaakt en daarna de roos toegevoegd doormiddel van een fotoprogramma dat ik net op internet heb ontdekt.

After making the moos I've used my computer, and a new photoprogram I found on the web, to make some adjustment like the little rose.

Challenge: Make a Moo or Two

11 opmerkingen:

Sandy zei

Wow they are brilliant. Gorgeous moos.

Femmy zei

echt prachtig!!!!

Kaz zei

these are just beautiful little works of art, love them.

Anne zei

These are wonderful! What a fabulous idea! I love your moos!

Bee zei

they are beautiful.

xx

Sanja zei

both are beautiful!!:0)

Anoniem zei

Wat zijn ze weer ontzettend prachtig!

NETTI zei

So very charming!! And the rose appearing on the second one is a nice touch.

Brigitte aka Scrappassie zei

Heel erg mooi en leuk idee, die roos !

Hermine zei

Beide zijn prachtig.

Anoniem zei

Your MOOs are wonderful, love the rose in the hand.