The last months i sewed a lot of clothes for my granddaughter and her doll. But now it was time for some other projects. Made this little dress for a friend. Hope she likes it.
Oh, Yvonne, it is the most beautiful, and adorable little dress, your friend will love it to pieces , what an amazing art piece you created, I am full of admiration for what you creates, dear friend. Hugs from Dorthe
Oh My I love this little dress and would wear it if it was in my size. I adore your creations. I am so happy to be home and getting better so I can read my favorite blogs. Creative Bliss...
Wow dear Yvonne - You are so incredibly talented to create such a beautiful altered little art piece with this sweet dress. I so much love all the pretty layers gathered up along the bottom with the beautiful embroidered words! So beautiful! You are such an inspiration to us! xox Suzy
6 opmerkingen:
wat een mooie dingen heb je de laatste tijd weer gemaakt.
Oh, Yvonne, it is the most beautiful, and adorable little dress, your friend will love it to pieces , what an amazing art piece you created, I am full of admiration for what you creates, dear friend.
Hugs from Dorthe
Oh My I love this little dress and would wear it if it was in my size. I adore your creations. I am so happy to be home and getting better so I can read my favorite blogs. Creative Bliss...
It is sooooo cute!!!!
Оооо! Какая красота!
Wow dear Yvonne - You are so incredibly talented to create such a beautiful altered little art piece with this sweet dress. I so much love all the pretty layers gathered up along the bottom with the beautiful embroidered words!
So beautiful!
You are such an inspiration to us!
xox Suzy
Een reactie posten