I like burlap. The color and texture of the fabric are great and in combination with white and blue i really love it.This time i made a little pillow from it using a little lace, jeans and white cotton.
How wonderful dear Yvonne,, the birdhouse looks so sweet with the bird inside, and the fabric tags and lovely flowers. Beautiful that the back shows an edge of white and lovely with the bow. I also love these colours , it is a very pretty and cute pillow . Sunday hugs from Dorthe
4 opmerkingen:
You are so talented. This pillow is adorable :) Great job!
How wonderful dear Yvonne,, the birdhouse looks so sweet with the bird inside, and the fabric tags and lovely flowers. Beautiful that the back shows an edge of white and lovely with the bow. I also love these colours , it is a very pretty and cute pillow .
Sunday hugs from Dorthe
Fabulous, Yvonne! I love the fabrics, colors and the birdcage idea.
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Julia
So wonderful, dear Yvonne! Absolutely fabulous work!!
Lieve groetjes, Viola
Een reactie posten