donderdag

Crochet

When i'm not feeling very well or  a little upsett i always find myself back in using bright colous. On the moment my creative flow is very low not saying complete away. The only thing i'm doing is crochet. I started with this little heart. Using soft colours and made it a  little vintage. My normal work i would say.


 
It already arrives at my blogger friend.
 
After the soft heart i fell back on the bright and strong colors. I had some yarn over from the blanket i chrochet a while ago for my granddaughter. This time i crocheted a wreath going with that blanket.i felt a lot better after that. I love the crochet patterns from 24attick.com.
 
 
 
 
Wish you all a nice weekend.
Love abd hugs 
 



5 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Whether in delicate colours or the more bold colours of life those are beautiful creations.
Festive Wishes
Lynne

Dorthe zei

My dear Yvonne,
Yes your so beautiful heart is already here with me, being treasured so very much - I love the softnes in both colours and material- it is such a lovely and beautiful gift, Thank you so from my heart, and I LOVE the sock also, dearest friend.
Your happy bright flower wreath is a gorgeous piece , how wonderful in your granddaughters room, with the fantastic blanket.I love the different flowers, and the "berries" you created- what a stunning work.
Love from me, and hugs.
Dorthe

Anneke zei

wat een werk Yvonne , maar zo mooi en ik vind je hanger van de vorige post ook super mooi.
mijn blogurl is veranderd en is nu :

http://cardsvintageandmore.blogspot.nl
je kan je zoweer opnieuw aanmelden als je wilt.
fijne feestdagen en liefs van An

Catharina Maria zei

Wat een lieve maaksels zijn dit weer Yvonne !
Wens jou en je ventje heel fijn e Kerstdagen en een gezond en gelukkig 2014
Liefs van ♥RINI♥

Shane Pollard zei

Oh so beautiful dearest Yvonne as is everything you create!
The soft colours of the heart are gentle as we want our hearts to be.
I love your wreath - perfect to go with the blanket - your granddaughter is very lucky to have such a clever granny!

Sending love and good cheer to you.
I've been inspired by your wonderful creativity this year as well as following along on your great travel photos - Thank you!

HUGS
Shane XOX