woensdag

A beautiful gift from a dear friend.

In our creative blogger world you meet a lot of friends. Some nearby and some far away on this world. Just a few of them become very dear friends. For me one of those friends is Dorthe. Always caring for her friends and so creative  her BLOG is so inspirational. One or twice a year Dorthe and i have a swap. Last week i received a box from her filled with the most beautiful gifts. All wrapped with love and care. There was a beautiful card.

And this very special roll. made of beautiful lace, fabrics, images and beads.Never seen such before.


Inside.




And than the most beautiful lace book. She knows i love birds so this book is filled with birds images and beautiful nature elements in little pockets. Look and enjoy all these beautiful pages she made.








And ofcourse there where some goodies Dorthe knows i enjoy very much.

Dear Dorthe thank you for all these treausres i will give them a very special place in my house. 

Yvonne 



7 opmerkingen:

Shane Pollard zei

Dearest Yvonne
Oh the textile roll and bird book are such precious gifts our dear Dorthe has made for you.
She has created from her heart, knowing what you love and hold dear.
Dorthe has surrounded those darling birds in exquisite fabrics, doilies and lace, adding vintage buttons, trims, leaves – a beautiful collection just like the birdies select the best moss, lichen, leaves and twigs when they weave their little nests.

My favourite page has an organza pocket with little felt woven nests inside (my eyes aren’t so good any more so forgive me if I’m not right)! I would love to put my hand in and look at it – sadly my new computer can’t let me do that!!LOL
I’m in love with the little bits of blue here and there, like the satin bows – I too love a touch of soft blue – I’m swooning – I need a glass of water (a wine could be better)!!! Naughty I know!
The stamping and words fit beautifully.

What treasures to be loved and admired by you Yvonne and then handed down to your daughter and granddaughters.
The perfect gifts from a perfect friend.

Much love and hugs
Don’t wear your eyes out looking at your new gifts dear friend!
Shane

Julia @ Vintage with Laces zei

Hello dear Yvonne, Dorthe is indeed a very sweet friend and she sent you some fantastic gifts. The book and the lace roll are both gorgeous with lots of wonderful details. I can imagine your excitement when you unwrapped those treasures. The card and the goodies for you to play with are beautiful as well.
Have a lovely fall day!
Hugs,
Julia

Dorthe zei

Dear Yvonne, thank you from my heart for your lovely words, -I`m happy for our special friendship, and treasure you very much.
I`m so happy you love my gifts, my friend. Thank you for showing them, in your so very beutiful photoes.
With love and hugs from Dorthe

Robin zei

What beautiful creations from Dorthe! You are both such very talented ladies. Have a wonderful day Yvonne.

Hugs,
Robin

Lululiz zei

Isn't Dorthe just the most precious friend? She is a beautiful person who always thinks of her friends and spoils them. Her gifts are worked with much love and affection for the recipient and they are always exquisite. Her gifts to you are truly wonderful.

Olga zei

Wonderful post!

Anneke zei

hoi Yvonne
wat geweldig weer ben je vewend door Dorhte.
ze is een schat die mensen graag verwend en wat mooi is alles.
ik heb mijn ogen uitgekeken en alles even vergroot om het goed te kunnen zien.
gaat alles goed met je?
fijn weekend en liefs van An