vrijdag

Some fabric work

After a very cold and rainy spring we have a beautiful summer with lots of sunshine. We lived outside and i hardly had any time to go to my hobby room. When i was in my hobby room i sew doll clothing for my little granddaughter.  Her doll has nothing to ware she said.  A big problem for a 2.5 y old child do you think?? So i sew trousers, blouses, dresses, rain coats and even a princess dress.  So funny to do but now i have enough of it and it's time to do something else. 

I made this french needle case after my vacation to france this summer. 












I love to try out some other technics with fabrics. For this one is used organza and tule. 


Wish you all a nice weekend 








7 opmerkingen:

Dorthe zei

My dear Yvonne,- your needlecase is so beautiful, - and you used the loveliest fabric`s and lots of wonderful laces,- to create this sweet, romantic piece. Oh and the collage is a stunning beauty, in all those colours, and the big amounts of lovely organza , love the image you used too.
Also your little granddaughter must be so happy for you, sewing all those clothes for her doll... so lucky she is with such a grandma as you.
I`m still in the making of a gift for you, my sweet friend, as I have to take it in between tourists, packing the shop and working room together, for the closure,-family and all what this summer brings of work and joy!! But you know, it will arrive one day to you !!!
Many hugs and love to you.
Dorthe

Julia @ Vintage with Laces zei

Hello dear Yvonne, Your new creations are beautiful. I especially love the very charming needle case.
What a wonderful grandma you are to sew all those clothes for your granddaughter's doll.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Julia

Shane Pollard zei

Oh yes Yvonne - your french inspired needle case is exquisite!!!
I love everything you create - your work is amazing.

I'm imaging those pretty little clothes for the dolly too - you just can't have a doll with "nothing to wear" - that simply won't do!!!!
Isn't she too precious!

Wishing a you a happy weekend too.
hugs and love
Shane xox

My Creative House zei

Yvonne your new creations are so wonderfully made, love the needle case and your fantastic collage in beautiful colors.
Hugs Anni

Dortesjs zei

your needlecase is awsome love it, your so creative

Karin Hellmann Ronchi zei

Estou completamente apaixonada pelo seu trabalho!!!!!

Karin Hellmann Ronchi zei

Estou completamente apaixonada pelo seu trabalho!!!