vrijdag

First Banner

Two weeks ago i signed up for the on-line  Banner workshop from Nellie Wortman.. I so love the workshops from Nellie and ofcourse her work is fabulous. I had  lots of fun making this first banner. OK it's a little bit to big for a banner and a lot bigger than i had in my mind when i started this, so i have to think smaller in the future.  But it's ok for a wallhanger don't you think??
 
 

Hope you all have a nice weekend

Hugs
Yvonne
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


10 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

An exquisite creation and I do not belive it to be too big at all.
So beautiful.
Wishes
Lynne

Jensters zei

This looks lovely Yitte :) where can i find her workshops please.

Createology zei

Breathtaking collage. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

My Creative House zei

So wonderful dear Yvonne, love your first banner also love the pocket made of a doily.
Hugs Anni

Anneke zei

wow Yvonne.
heel erg mooi en wat leuk al die verschillende vakjes die je er op heb gemaakt.
liefs van An

Dorthe zei

Dear Yvonne, it is a perfect and so beautiful wall hanging- I love this style, and love how you added little dear pieces together with the layers of laces and beautiful fabrics- it is simply a stunning art piece my dear friend!!
Love and hugs, Dorthe

Shane Pollard zei

Dear Yvonne
This is an exquisite piece!
Adore the pocket stuffed with lovely things, I feel myself wanting to take it in my hands and see what's inside! The white fabric combination is just what I love.
Once I get my computer back I'll join Nellie's banner class too!
hugs
Shane x

suziqu's thread works zei

Oh my goodness dear Yvonne,
This is truly adorable! You have such a gift in manipulating these gorgeous fabrics in creating this beautiful wall hanging. I love the softness of the fabrics on the dark background with the sweet lace crocheted pocket for the dream messages all rolled up with the driftwood piece bearing another message or more beautiful words!!??
This style of Nellie's is just "your cup of tea" which I so love!
Sending love and warm hugs to you dear friend,
Suzy

Sugar Lump Studios zei

this is just gorgeous! what an amazing piece! Nellie is the best!

Nancy

Dortesjs zei

gorgeous art love it