Finally after two months i had some time to create. I so love my old french embroidery design. I made this bag from blue burlap and combined it with brown leather and a lovely blue fabric with a small flower.
OH it is fantastic, dear Yvonne- the french embroidery text is beautiful and so sweet oldfashioned,-and your blue bag is a wonderful colour, so gorgeous with the leather and lovely flower fabric inside. You are alwayes creating the most amazing and beautiful things. I hope you are all well, and wishes you a happy weekend! Hugs, Dorthe
Dear Yvonne So you and I have both been creating bags around the same time! I'm simply lost for words! Your machine embroidery is absolutely stunning! The lbrown leather and gorgeous deep burlap give it such a strong and durable quality. Superb! Hope all is well since arriving back from Spain! Hugs to you! Suzy
4 opmerkingen:
OH it is fantastic, dear Yvonne- the french embroidery text is beautiful and so sweet oldfashioned,-and your blue bag is a wonderful colour, so gorgeous with the leather and lovely flower fabric inside. You are alwayes creating the most amazing and beautiful things.
I hope you are all well, and wishes you a happy weekend!
Hugs, Dorthe
Hello Yvonne
I love your burlap bag especially with the leather base and handles - very practical! The floral lining is so pretty too.
Is this a hint you're off to France??
I'll email you as I'm going again soon too!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend too Y!
Hugs
Shane ♥
Dear Yvonne
So you and I have both been creating bags around the same time!
I'm simply lost for words!
Your machine embroidery is absolutely stunning!
The lbrown leather and gorgeous deep burlap give it such a strong and durable quality.
Superb!
Hope all is well since arriving back from Spain!
Hugs to you!
Suzy
Tres chic!
Een reactie posten