I'm home for two weeks now and the first thing i had to do was making a fabric album. Love those small albums. Beside that i will give you a impression of how beautiful Spain is away from the beaches. I love the country it has so much different landscapes and historic places.
Granade with the Alhambra and his beautiful small streets. It has so much Arabic influences wich you find back in the qasbah streets with his colourful carpets and arabic things to buy and ofcourse the smell of incense.
And further to Cordoba the city i laying in the biggest olive area i ever see.
Cordoba is a vey old city with an very old juwish district and a magnificent old church wich is build covering an old mosque. Inside the church you see the influences of the mosque. Really breath taking.
Corboba is so pretty here our hotel, our dog watching outside our room and the old jewish district.
Next time some pictures of Sevilla, Ronda and a beautiful unknown coastline of Spain.
Have all a nice day.
Yvonne

8 opmerkingen:
Geweldig! Ik ben er ook geweest. Dit was weer even genieten.
Your little lace book is beautiful. Lace just makes me swoon.
I have been to Spain and these wonderful places. We stayed in a 14th century place in Granada in the old Jewish district. Truly amazing...
Welcome back to your beautiful blog Yvonne! I love your new little childrens lace book. It is so pretty with pages of roses, script and laces.
My ex-husband (and friend)returned from Spain a week ago and skyped me whilst in Cordoba and visited the same church you were talking about.
Magnificent and breath taking!
There is such an Arabic influence still in that country isn't there?
Sending love and hugs,
Suzy
Dear Yvonne,
your little book is so adorable, with the lovely images, and sweet fabrics and laces, I love it, as I alwayes love your art!
The photoes are amazing, and that church oh I would love to visit, and those cities both, too! I have never been to Spain- -the life alwayes took me to Italy, and France !!
Hugs from Dorthe
Het is weer een echt pareltje geworden , zo lief .
Ik zie bij jouw foto's een hoop plekjes waar wij ook geweest zijn , Cordoba is ook al zoiets prachtigs !
♥RINI♥
Dearest Yvonne
It is so lovely to have you back!!!
I thought you must have been with your daughter.
Oh how good it is to be home and back creating as you do so well.
Your 'little' book is a dream - little things are my favourite too!!
Each page is so pretty, I love all the images you've used and the doilies (so yummy)!!!
Did you collect any pieces in Spain. I imagine you picked up some lovely bits we will see another time?!!
Do they have brocantes like in France?
I haven't been to Spain but i can visit through your photos and imagine the feel of those amazing old buildings so full of ancient history.
A magnificent church, I see next to the statue of St Anthony of Padua a marvellous ornate gilt frame - breath-taking.
How unusual to be built over the old mosque.
I'm so happy to see you're back - two months is a long time, but lovely to be in a warmer climate and have sunshine Yvonne.
much love and hugs
Shane ♥
Your book is just precious and the pictures of the trip are wonderful!
Hugs,
Robin
Prachtig Yvonne!! De pagina's zijn allemaal zo mooi, echt schitterend. Je hebt alles heel mooi op elkaar afgestemd en versierd. Lieve foto's ook die je hebt gebruikt en zo goed van kwaliteit. Print je ze op stof?
En dan je foto's van Spanje... zoals ik net al zei, ik zit weg te dromen hierzo :)
knuffel, Wendy
Een reactie posten