Pfff ... I'm a little exhausted. Between all the hectic of christmas my daughter is moving to another house and have to rebuild and restyle and with a daughter of two around you that is very difficult. Though my granddaughter of almost 2 years old is a lot of time with us now and asborbs our energy for days. At the end of the the day we are glad that we can lay her in bed for her sleep. Than my DH and we fall in our chairs and have to fight to the sleep and keep our eyes open.for the evening. What a energy those kids have. Clearly we have forgotten how it was when our own four children grow up. But than we where a lot younger and had more energy ourselves. But we love every minute of time we can spend with her, grandchildren are se special.
Yesterday she stayed with her other grandparents and i spend a day in my hobby room. Some time ago I downloaded a wonderful image from the site of The Grafics Fairy and someone changed that for me in a embroidery design. I made this bag from burlap, i love that fabric especially the natural color, and think the image fits perfectly with the ruffles, blue stripes and lace don't you think. I'm so glad with the embroidery design of the french label, shall use that a lot.
5 opmerkingen:
Hello dear Yvonne, The bag is just beautiful. I love burlap too and think it looks very pretty combined with lace and/or doilies. It's wonderful that you can stitch such great images with your sewing machine.
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy New Year to you!
Hugs,
Julia
Oh it is beautiful, dear Yvonne, how lovely with the lace and your stunning embroidery- I too love the burlap, with the doily and lace, a wonderful combination.
I`m tired too, sweet friend, after the dayes in Copenhagen with Mathilde :-)
Have you seen your very much loved angel is on my blog?
Hugs to you, and hope all is well.
xx,Dorthe
Hello dear Yvonne
It's a bit like you have stolen a day for yourself - how wonderful in between babysitting your little grandchild - it gives you a little break to gather your thoughts and energy.
Such a beautiful combination lace, doilies and burlap!
Oh my that embroidery label is stunning - how do you do it??? You have so much talent and patience dear friend.
Thank you also for your lovely comment
and I wish for you a most inspiring year, more smooth sailing than the last one!
You are in my thoughts,
Love and hugs,
Suzy
This is a gorgeous bag Yvonne! I love the burlap, doilies and beautiful embroidery design. You always create such beauty with your projects.
Hugs,
Robin
Dear Yvonne
I love your sweet bag and the combination of natural burlap and pretty lace, ticking and flower.
Did you hand embroider the image???
Happy New Year dear Yvonne and wishing you good health so you can create and sew without pain.
hugs
Shane
Een reactie posten