In the middle of all the X mass hectic i tought it was time for something else. Though i sat down in my new little hobbyroom and made this fabric collage. I couldn't help my self and gone completely out of my head with fabic, lace, ruffles and buttons to create a little victorian style.
The next weeks there will be no time for creating cause my daughter is moving to another house and during that periode i have to watch my granddaughter of almost two.
Wish you all a good time coming weeks.
 |
| Played a little with photoshop |
Hugs and Love
Yvonne
12 opmerkingen:
The fabric collage is absolutely beautiful,dear Yvonne.Have a wonderful time with your grand daughter.
Merry Christmas and all the best for 2013.
Huugs,
Marie
Gorgeous collage! Happy Holidays!
What a gorgeous collage Yvonne! Your work is always stunning. Enjoy the holiday season.
Hugs,
Robin
This is breathtaking in its beauty.
Wishes
Lynne
Oh, how beautiful, Yvonne!♥ Enjoy that special time with your granddaughter, and have a blessed Christmas and a joyous New Year!
xoxo
Dear Yvonne, it is the most beautiful collage, so wonderful,I love the soft blue and beige with the white,-I love all the layers, and the ruffle, the sweet image, and stunning work! So amazing and so gorgeous with the scalopped edge.
Love and hugs, Dorthe
This collage of fabrics, laces, buttons and sew much more is simply stunning. I adore your creative style. May you enjoy your little granddaughter and make lasting memories. Holiday Blessings...
Oh Dear Yvonne
I really understand the need to create this most gorgeous collage - I love all the ruffles and lace with the sweet little image.
Even though you will have your darling grand daughter to care for and will love it I know you will miss that desire to create too.
Enjoy your Christmas with the family and
every moment with your little grand daughter.
Sending you love and hugs,
Suzy
Dear Yvonne
There's nothing that matches your wonderful inspirational collages.
The mixture of lovely soft fabrics, lace buttons, "Child" text and sweet image is a perfect mix. That scallop piece at the bottom is very very yummy!!!
Your granddaughter is lucky to have such a clever grandmother as you!
Enjoy your precious time together Yvonne!
Christmas Blessings to you and your family
love and hugs
Shane
Your collage is just gorgeous, dear Yvonne! I love it!
Merry Christmas to you and your family and a wonderful New Year!
Hugs,
Julia
Hallo Yvonne , Voor jou en je ventje alle goeds voor de Kerstdagen en een gezond en gelukkig 2013 .
Liefs uit Portugal van Maarten en ♥RINI♥
Perfectly beautiful! Have fun with your granddaughter! And...Merry Christmas!
Een reactie posten