So today for the first time in weeks i had some time to go to postoffice and send out all the give aways. Sorry ladies for being so late but it was out of my hands, but it is now coming your way.
Before all the hectic started i had signed up for Nellie Wortmans online wrapping class. I so admire her creativity and love to attend her classes. This class started on the first of October and it was great as always. This is my project an I-wrap with small and big pockets to store my i-pad, phone and a small note book.
Back
The pictures are not as the should be but outside it is grey and rainy. Hope all blogger friends on the east coast of the USA who suffer hurricane Sandy are soon having a better time again.
Love
Yvonne







10 opmerkingen:
Oh Yvonne, your Ipad and phone holder book is absolutely stunning. All the lace, trims and fabrics are a feast for the eyes. Glad you are getting in some creative time. Have a great day.
Hugs,
Robin
Dear Yvonne
Family is so precious to us - the most important part of our lives, so I'm glad to hear everything is OK now.
I adore what you made in Nellie's Wrap class - whatever you do Yvonne you take it to the next level!
Delicious fabrics, lace,sari ribbons and buttons - drool drool!!
Take care dear friend
thinking of you
love and hugs
Shane ♥
Dear Yvonne
Family is so precious to us - the most important part of our lives, so I'm glad to hear everything is OK now.
I adore what you made in Nellie's Wrap class - whatever you do Yvonne you take it to the next level!
Delicious fabrics, lace,sari ribbons and buttons - drool drool!!
Take care dear friend
thinking of you
love and hugs
Shane ♥
Dear Yvonne,
I`m glad that things slow down again, and that your son is better,again.
Your words are very touching dear friend, and they are so true!
And OH my goodness, your phone and tablet wrap, is stunning. I love the take you did on Nellie`s wraps, in your feminine style, with all the laces and beauty. It will be a daily pleasure for you to hold this amazing piece in your hands.
Much love, Dorthe
Sorry to hear you had some issues...I hope it all gets worked out....I love your wrap!Just exquisite!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prachtig wat ben je toch een stof kunstenares! Sterkte met je zoon.
Dear Yvonne your wrap for your phone and tablet is so beautifully made and also a great idea with all the pockets, the fabric you used for it is so lovely, love your wrap.
Hugs Anni
Zelfs daar maak je dan gewoonweg weer een romantisch geheel van , mooi Yvonne !
Liefs ♥RINI♥
Your work looks fantastic Yvonne!
And your wonderful collage arrived me :) I love it.
Thank you very much.
Hugs Alexandra
Hello Dear Yvonne
I do hope things are still continuing to improve at home with your son and that you are able to get more time to lift your own spirits in creating.
You have done such a lovely job with Nellie's take on the Ipad and Iphone wrap. It is so inspiring! and decorated in your unique and pretty way. You have used some pretty fabrics, sari ribbon and laces here. It's gorgeous Yvonne!
I hope to make one also one of these days.
Stay well and happy.
Sending you my love and hugs,
Suzy
Een reactie posten