I couldn't resist to make another ipad wrap. This time in a little brocante style and in one of my favorite colors white and blue. Used an old skirt to make the pocket for the phone and a lot of cotton underdress ruffles and embroidery for the Ipad pocket.
A couple of detail pics.
 |
| Front |
 |
| Inside |
 |
| Pocket cover |
 |
| Pocket for an I pad |
 |
| Two pockets. |
11 opmerkingen:
Dear Yvonne, This is gorgeous! I love the soft grayish blue and all the lovely laces you've used. Such a cover makes an electronic device so much prettier.
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Julia
Hello dear Yvonne.
I`m so happy you creates again,- as it means you have a more pieceful mind.
Your wrap is so beautiful, and lovely. All the layers of beauty and sweetness , the fantastic pockets ,with little scraps and embroderies, ANd the written panel -love the front, in the old-oldfashioned adorable fabric,with the little girl.
You made such a gorgeous wrap ,again my dear friend.
Wish you a lovely day, and hope your son is mucg better.
Love and hugs,Dorthe
Dear Yvonne,your phone wrap is so wonderfully made, what a great idea to use a pocket, you have added some really beautiful fabrics/lace, all so perfect put together.
Hugs Anni
It is gorgeous.Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Marie
Çok güzel olmuş.Sizi bağlantıma ekledim,teşekkürler.
Gorgeous place for any electronics!
Hugs,
Robin
Wat een leuk idee en wat heb je
dit prachtig gemaakt!!!
Fabric art....moet ik ook weer eensw 'oppakken'. Doe ik tegenwoordig eigenlijk weinig mee terwijl het zo leuk is.
Kant en lapjes etc. heb ik voldoende dus....!!!!
Fijne avond, Trudie.
My dear friend Yvonne
"As long as we have art, today is beautiful" - these words you must hang onto - so beautiful!
And oh this is so very beautiful also this new Ipad folder! I love the image on the front and the pretty printed blue fabrics and the many pockets, ruffles and the sweetness of it all.
I know how very beautiful it is from here without holding it in my hands.
To be able to create for just one precious hour a day is like gold to you at present - I know how much you treasure that!
Thank you again dear Yvonne. I shall be in touch again soon!
Sending warm hugs,
Suzy x
Mooi , mooi , mooi Yvonne .
Ik heb bij mijn lapjes die ik meeneem naar Portugal ook een zak van een heerlijke spijkerbroek afgeknipt , heb die met zoveel plezier gedragen dat ik er een aandenken aan wilde hebben .Wie weet wat ik er nog mee kan doen !
Lieve groet ♥RINI♥
Mooi!
Hi Yvonne,
I haven't visited for some time, and I thank you for posting the pictures of your beautiful fabric work and beautiful Spain! I want to go there now. Your work is exquisite!
Best,
Laura from www.sundayview.blogspot.com
(I have a blog party- Inspired Sunday that I would love for you to link up with sometime if you wish.)
Een reactie posten