I'm a little late with announcing the winners of these giveaways but it was such a busy day i couldn't find the time for it earlier. To make it good with you i have two other art works that have to go.
One collage in pink tones called Those were the days and one white angel with an antique porcelain head. And of course the two in my other post, the book and the collage.
The winners are Wil15
Alexandra Eitel from Xelas Art Blog and Cottage dream
SuzyQ from Suziqusthreadworks
Robin from Robins nest
You can contact me and send me your address by clicking the emailbutton on the right side of my blog. tell me your prference and maybe i can do something with it.
Hope you alll have a nice evening.


9 opmerkingen:
Congrats to all the winners :)
Hugs,
Robin
These are all very lucky girls - everything you make is exquisite Yvonne!!
They will be over the moon to know they have just won a piece of your creative fabric art.
How are your hands and shoulders these days, you are amazing how you carry on through the pain..
Take care dear friend
love and hugs
Shane ♥
Congratulations winners. Your works are divine and you are so generous to give them new homes. Blessings...
Dear Yvonne
These two collages are so very very beautiful and I am so very grateful to you for choosing me to be one of your four winners.
I have emailed you as requested.
I will treasure, as you know, a piece made with your precious hands as I know this is not always easy for you.
Thank you so much for sending this lovely surprise - you have made one creative person truly happy and hope you are keeping well and happy.
Sending love and hugs,
Suzy
Congratulations to the lucky winners of such gorgeous treasures! I hope it's not making you too sad, Yvonne, to part with your beautiful creations.
xoxo
Dat is even leuk, iets moois gewonnen. Yvonne dank je wel. Ik heb je een mail gestuurd. En ik hoop dat we ondanks dat je in moet leveren met je ruimte nog vaak van je moois mogen genieten.
lieve groet
Wilma
Dear Yvonne,
your winners must be so very happy and thrilled, to recieve one of your so beautiful art pieces.
Congratulations dear friends- I know you all will treasure your win.
Hugs and love to you Yvonne.
Dorthe
I am a winner :) JUHUUUUU
En wat zullen zij er blij mee zijn Yvonne !
Lieve groet ♥RINI♥
Een reactie posten