dinsdag

Fabric Cone

De tweede workshop die ik volg op het Artful Gathering event is van Nancy Maxwell-James. Ik ben nog bezigmet dat projekt. Daarnaast gaf Nancy ons wat gratis tutorials waaronder deze fabric cone. Ik ben altijd al gek geweest op deze cones maar er nooit toegekomen om er een te maken. Dit was dus mijn kans.
Foto van Art-e-ology's Free Image Tuesday



Close Up





My second workshop on Artful Gathering is from Nancy Maxwell-James. I'm working on that projekt but beside the workshop Nancy gave us some free tutorials, One of them is this cone. I always loved the fabric cones on internet but never made one myself. This turorial was a great opportunity to make one.

Picture from Art-e-ology's Free Image Tuesday

8 opmerkingen:

Lenzrose zei

Hello Yitte,
your cone is very beautiful, I love to work with fabric too. Your Blog is a inspitation for me.
Thanks for your great job.
AgnesD

Dorthe zei

It is fabolous dear Yvonne, I so love how you made the seambinding end beneath the button of the cone- looks fantastic- also love the single red flower in the middle of all sepia tones. Very beautiful, dear friend.
Hugs,Dorthe

My Creative House zei

Dear Yvonne your cone is gorgeous i can see that you are enjoying your workshops at Artful Gathering.
Anni

suziqu's thread works zei

Dear Yvonne
What a beautiful piece here with all the sepia tones set off by the maroon rose - it blends so sweetly. Hope you are enjoying your workshop!
Hugs and love,
Suzy

Pretty Ragged Threads zei

Yvonne, your cone is great. You have added all the things I love....the rose draws your eye into the piece, love it.
Hugs, Jackie

Anoniem zei

So beautiful!

Barb zei

Stunning !
Barb Ü

Alexandra zei

Fantastic cone!