woensdag

Mix it up

Mijn eerste project van de Online Workshops van Artfull Gathering is klaar. Ik vind het echt een geweldige uitdaging al die workshops. Voor mij is dit event net een snoepwinkel, de ene workshop is nog leuker dan de andere, welke moet ik kiezen?
Deze wallhanger heb ik gemaakt in de workshop van JoAnnA Pierotti. Ik heb me ingeschreven voor nog een workshop wel iets heel anders.



Some close ups








I finished my first projekt at the online workshops of Artful Gathering. For me this whole event is like a candyshop. Wich workshop do i have to choose. They are all so wonderful and a challenge to follow. I signed up for another class.Something different.

13 opmerkingen:

Pretty Ragged Threads zei

WOW...That is all I can think to say. You are amazing, this is fabulous.
Hugs, Jackie

Dorthe zei

Yvonne ,oh how gorgeus sweet- I so love your collage and all the beautiful layers of lace and fabric`s-and love how you used strings on your wonderful frame, and the light blue with brown is some of my favorite colors together.What a gorgeus creation.
Warm hugs-Dorthe

Soraya zei

Schitterend mooi geworden. Ik volg je al een tijdje in stilte, en zie iedere keer zulke prachtige dingen voorbij komen. Dat wilde ik je toch even laten weten. Groetjes, Soraya

Createology zei

Your collage is simply beautiful. So many details and it truly draws me in. Happy collaging...

The Rustic Victorian zei

Beautiful creations, just magical!
♥ everything you do !
Marcie

Robin zei

Your piece is beautiful! So many textures and layers....it's gorgeous. Have a great day.

Hugs,
Robin

Julia @ Vintage with Laces zei

It's gorgeous, Yvonne! I love the colors, the texture and the sweet details.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Julia

Marie Lost Bird Studio zei

Hi Yvonne,
oh,this is absolutely gorgeous.Love all the layers and details.Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

Bunty zei

Fabulous piece - the colours go together so well.

Barbara

Anoniem zei

What a gorgeous piece of art!

suziqu's thread works zei

Dear Yvonne - how did I not see this beautiful collage??? I absolutely love this one you have made under the tuition of JoAnna. Just love the many layers and how you have strung the gorgeous photo. It is so much fun isn't it?
Love and hugs,
Suzy

Ati zei

Mooi en erg apart Yitte!

Goyi Rodriguez zei

Precioso todo lo que haces, me encanta y me quedo por aquí.Saludos