Dit ligt erop het ogenblik op mijn buro. Ik sta nog steeds op hobby beperking ivm mijn arm maar kan het niet laten om iedere dag toch naar mijn hobby zolder te gaan. Rustig knutselen is voor mij toch de beste manier om alles wat er op dit moment gebeurd te verwerken. De laatste week heel veel bezig geweest met rood/wit/ecru projektjes. Wat simpele kaarten gemaakt, een hart en nog een omslag voor een notitieboekje. Ja het klinkt veel maar ik heb ook heel veel mijn borduurmachine gebruikt en terwijl die het werk doet kan ik rustig kijken. Hier even een voorproefje. Morgen bij goed licht zal ik nog wat foto´s nemen.

On the moment i´m working at some red/white/ecru projects. I still can't do what i want due to my injured schoulder and arm. But i love to work at my studio and clear my head while my hands are being busy. This week i made some simply red and white cards, a french heart and another note/adress book cover. This is a preview. I will try to make some better pictures tomorrow by daylight.
5 opmerkingen:
Ohhh wat is dit mooi!!!!!
Wat prachtig gemaakt en zoveel op te zien, complimentje hoor!!!
Beterschap met je arm.
Groetjes Fia
Dear Yvonne,
your hearts looks so beautifull, I`m sure they will be so very special, and lovely, when finished,-I`m already in love with them, now!
I so hope for you that your arm will soon be well and back to normal, dear.
Hugs ,Dorthe
To create is good for your health. Your hearts are beautiful, I love the colors.
have a nice week
elsamarianne
Hi Yvonne, I'm sorry to hear that you still have problems with your shoulder and arm. The preview of your creations is beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing the details.
Have a lovely day and get well soon!
Hugs,
Julia
Hope youtr arm steadily improves so we can see more of your beautiful work. Yor heart is exquisite.
Hugs, Angela.
Een reactie posten