donderdag

Vintage swap.



Vandaag nog een zakje gemaakt. Deze is bestemd voor lavendel maar je kan er van allerlei kleine spulletjes in doen die je bewaren wil. Dit is een kleiner formaatje dan de vorige. Beide heb ik gemaakt voor een swap. Morgen nog een.

Today i finished a second small bag. I made this for lavender but ofcourse you can use it for all kind of small treausres you want to keep. Both bags are made for a swap. Tomorrow the last one.

Dim: 3.5 x 6 inch. Fabric, lace, fabric scraps. Image is a transfer on fabric.

6 opmerkingen:

Dorthe zei

Yvonne I love this one, so sweet with the little red elements you put on.

xo Dorthe

Lululiz zei

Just as beautiful as yesterday's!

Debby zei

Argh!!! They are both so beatiful, love, love this one. I need a sack..awesome swap.
debby

Susan zei

Both bags are adorable! Love them both.
Susan

solange zei

Really very beautiful and so romantic!!!

Lisa zei

Yitte,
Thank you so very much for the comment on my blog. I am so happy to find your blog, it is filled with all of the wonderful things I love. Our art is very similar, we are inspired by the same things I believe. I made some muslin gift bags a couple of weeks ago, but now I am ashamed. Yours are perfect & I love how you embellished them. I can not figure out how to translate your blog into English, but as they say 'a picture is worth 1000 words'. I am a new follower. Lisa