dinsdag

Fabric Hanger Spring Dress



Dit jurkje gemaakt voor een swap met Wil. Geinspireerd door het Dress up priject op de blog van Alice And Camilla. Het is echt klein!!!
Afm: 17 x 15 cm

17 opmerkingen:

Debby zei

This is so sweet, really love it.
Debby

BadPenny zei

I adore tis dress ! So pretty and dainty. The hanger is inspired. Lovely lovely

~*~Patty Szymkowicz zei

Your dress is wonderful in every detail! Lovely!! Great hanger too!!!
oxo

Margaret zei

Such a beautiful romantic dress! I love the tiny details and the hanger is inspired! gorgeous! Margaret

My Creative House zei

Yitte your dress is so sweet and adorable.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth zei

What a beautiful and so romantic dress. Your unique hanger is simply wonderful, too.

Dorthe zei

Yvonne,
I can once more say, --your art is wonderfull. Such a darling dress, and so small, and beautifull,with the bird in the pocket, awsom.
xo Dorthe

druga szesnascie zei

how adorable...

Audrey zei

Schitterend!

Janny zei

Wat een schatje!

Anoniem zei

Oh, this is absolutely adorable--I love what you did with this dress!!!!!!!

Jen xo zei

this is just a gorgeous little dress, love your hanger too....

Unknown zei

Your dress is really beautiful !

Anoniem zei

Very nice and have a nice weekend

Guriana zei

sweet...sweet:)) I love the hanger!!:))

Electra zei

This is so pretty and delicate-I love the hanger too!

Karmeleiro zei

wow, I really love your dress! a bit of vintage, a bit of romance, great mixture!